tuscl

Kim Kardashian Studying While Wearing G-String

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Bitch can't even read. I bet Juice can beat her in a spelling bee.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kim-…

Pass the bar without going to law school. Only in California!

7 comments

• CarlitosPeligro
    3 years ago
    If she passed the baby bar already that’s no joke. That’s a hard test.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    She's been hot for a long time. I mean hate what the Kardashians represent but I can't deny Kim is one of the sexiest women ever.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Vermont doesn't require a law school degree to take the bar and if you pass you're in. She's a fraud though because unlike Vermont, if you have no law degree in California you have to do a 4 year apprenticeship in a law office or judge's program, She can also do 4 years at a non credited law school. The idea she is getting admitted to the bar is more kardashian ignorant bullshit.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I thought she was like a billionaire? Wtf is she doing studying to be a bartender? I know there are lots of drinks to make - but she must be really dumb!

Her body looks great in the photos.

I’ve heard JFK Jr studied for the bar by propping his books up between Darryl Hannah’s thighs - so who knows!
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Muddy, my favorite Kardashian is her sister Kourtney. To me she looks most like her mom and her mom is an attractive woman for her age. Kim’s hot, won’t deny that but there too many enhancements there for me.
  • chessmaster
    3 years ago
    "Kim’s hot, won’t deny that but there too many enhancements there for me."

Pretty sure they all have some enhancements.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    reading comprehension is important mr skibum. while i would not want kardasherman counsel in court the article clearly states that she has been apprenticing as a law firm in san francisco. the dates stated in the article are consistent with ms kardasherman taking the bar four years after beginning said apprenticeship

didnt they teach u to read things in law school? i hear that the best lawyer read things so i strongly recommend that u try it

your welcome
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion