Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy..

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Fuck Bobby Deniro

Robert De Niro struggling to keep up with wife’s ‘thirst for Stella McCartney’: divorce lawyer

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/ro…

4 comments

• skibum609
    4 years ago
    He's a progressive, so I am happy he is suffering.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    It would be inappropriate - but funny - if Trump posted a video asking what happened to the tough guy who was ready to punch him? I guess his punches are no match for a Stella McCartney addiction!

There was a line from a Kanye song - “a single black female addicted to retail...”
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    Fuck De Niro. What a douchebag.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    i can see why the wife has this stella mccartney addiction. i was checking on some of her items like necklaces and earrings. if i was a girl with a big bank account i'd buy a few items. if you're going steady with somebody i don't think you go wrong by purchasing something from that catalog to show your appreciation and affection.

deniro has and will always be one of my favorite actors of all time. in my top 20 i would rank him somewhere between 11-15, however, if someone was to opine and say that he's one of the most overrated actors of all time i wouldn't disagree. i always thought pacino, walken, denzel, eastwood and even stalllone had more of an on screen impact, just to name several off the top of my head.

from interviews i've watched over the years it seems deniro has mellowed out more as he ages. with that being said, he still projects that douchebag, bitter and impersonal vibe. if anybody would ask me if i had a list of celebrities that i would want to hang out with at a bar for drinks for an hour or two he'd be near the very bottom of the list.

in conclusion - fuck him

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion