tuscl

Actual headline.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Masks on, tops off as Savannah’s re-opens as "full-service" gentlemen’s club.

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2021/04/ma…

7 comments

• Longball300
    3 years ago
    Well at least we know that extras are available..... allegedly.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Subscriber-exclusive article. I would love to read the writer define "full-service" .
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^

Guarantee you It's not the full service we envision when we hear or use the term.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Who knows? Maybe the writer is a member here. Lurkers are everywhere, LOL. One could be working at Burger King, spitting in your onion rings.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    u are doing a good job helping theosu mr gamma. i have offered my life coach services to theosu and he has rebuffed them, so ur doing the work of angles by offering such life lesson as ‘dont piss off the kid making ur onion rings at burger king because he might adulterate said onion rings with his boogers and cum’

listen to gamma mr theosu if u dont want boogers and cum in ur onion rings. Your welcome
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    That sinking feeling you get when you realize the guy making the creme filled Dunkin Donuts is a real jerkoff.
  • mjx01
    3 years ago
    Meh. SOH Harrisburg PA isn't that exciting IME. Occasionally they have a decent promotion, but not some place I'd frequent. Can't fathom there being any real mileage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion