tuscl

FBI says fake Corona vaccine passports a federal crime

This joke of a scamdemic keeps getting more and more ludicrous.

This can't be serious.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc7news.co…

3 comments

• Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    The only "crime" is asking someone about their private medical information. I believe that's called "invasion of privacy"?
  • BumHip
    3 years ago
    If one doesn't want others to know their medical information, simply do not partake/attend/patronize something that requires vaccination as a condition to attend. I just double checked to be sure, but there is no Constitutional Right to fly, go to the movies, eat at Outback, go to a game, or even dare I say it... get a good grind at a strip club. I look forward to the nuanced, thoughtful, and constructive pushpack to this comment.

Just kidding, I am sure the personal insults, and wilfully ignorant pushback is on the way.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    From the article - the FBI categorized the unauthorized use of an official government agency's seal (such as HHS or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)) as a crime. Citing this as an act that could be "punishable under Title 18 United States Code, Section 1017, and other applicable laws,"

So it is illegal to make a fake military id in order to get discounts.
    It is illegal to create fake letters pretending to be the IRS or ICE in order to scam people.
    Also illegal to try and board a plane with fake identification.

Why the outrage? Get vaccinated or don't. Just don't make a fake document stating that you did when you didn't.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion