tuscl

What if your wife was a stripper?

Do you have the cuck gene? Would you (as husband) believe her if she said she just did air dances? What about hiv risk?

One stripper told me “my husband and I go thru 22 condoms a month. He thinks I just do air dances.” I was her doing itc and otc. That year I fucked her 80 times. While everything covered w her one time it went in doggie during lap dance bareback at motel. I came quick really filling her w cum. She got off wildly but then told me “try cover it bc you don’t look like Jim, we are trying get preggers but I don’t think he can have kids. But if I get pg we can do it bareback.”

5 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    No disrespect to any dancers here but no couldn’t do it. Every stripper I’ve had a relationship with was drama filled except for one. I have enough drama in my relatively calm and normal life that I couldn’t deal with any additional stupid stripper drama on a daily basis. The majority of drama I witnessed or experienced with strippers over the years was over stupid stuff that could have easily been prevented. Usually traps and mistakes most responsible adults would never fall in but strippers for some reason run up and wrap their arms around them.

Now, my wife bring a stripper? Well not all dancers are blowing and fucking customers. You could argue a nurse has to deal with more gross things than a stripper encounters on a daily basis. Most strippers are hot... but the stigma of telling people “yeah my wife’s a stripper” probably would be a deal breaker for most. Depending on where you live that stigma could be less of an issue.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    did she understand that putting on a condum after u cum is ineffective?

well i suppose it might work if ur sperm were made of tachyons and therefore traveling backward in time. however this space geneious is skeptical that u have tachyon jizz. u dont have tachyon jizz do u?
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    also i think “the stupid gene” is a better explanation for a husband being fooled by a wife saying she only gives air dances.

a husband having “the cuck gene” would mean that he wants to watch. maybe he was watching u from the closet and thought u were weird when u started talking about tachyons

also i should point out that the stupid and cuck phenotypes are both polygeneic. and now i sigh because the work of a geneious is never done. your welcome
  • iknowbetter
    3 years ago
    Kind of like us PLs telling our wives “you don’t get to touch the dancers at the strip club - I just go there to watch the PPV fights”
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Well my bf used to be married to a stripper.

I wouldn't call him a cuck. He is definitely not into sharing. I can't really figure out his psychology entirely. I would say he likes that guys will pay to look at/be around who he is with.

But same time there are issues. Like he is not terribly into the idea of me traveling again lol. We may have worked it out I think? idfk really. It isn't even really like wandering around almost aimlessly and too often (like I used to) that I am talking about. More like I am not liking it here need to go somewhere else. or I wanna visit Florida again and make a little money at the same time. Or I wanna check out this area I've never been and make some money. Time will tell I guess if he is really ok with it.

I myself am burned out on stripping and traveling, but still wanna occasionally dabble here and there.

I guess maybe you mofos think we do like you do and have a different man in every city if we travel for work. I wouldn't say the average woman acts as shitty in relationships as the average man but whatever.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion