tuscl

I miss American staff massage parlors

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Wednesday, March 24, 2021 7:26 PM
In the late 90s and early 2000s, I'd hit the American staff massage parlors. Nowadays, they're all Asian staffed. Sure, the actual physical massages are technically better at the Asian ones. But I miss the All-American ones. Where I'm at, the American staff ones had the rare mix of local white AND Black girls under one roof; usually from local universities. So I enjoyed interesting conversations without language barriers. Like this question I'd ask the American staff: what celebs have come through here. I was astonished by the answer. lol. Like all those folks know about here? Not sure if the Asian staff could readily identify all of em. I just miss picking a white girl for a massage today, black girl tomorrow. Same place. Tell me this hasn't completely died off...but with Only Fans today, I can't see your average sex pot coed working at a massage parlor like it's the late 90s...

2 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^ where were these trips located? Because back in the day (man it’s been forever since I went to an American massage parlor like that) they type of staff you’re talking about was only in select cities around the country, and in my experience it was mainly the south, west or southwest. The most I remember was they were all over Texas and man were those some good places.
  • boomer79
    3 years ago
    I know there are a couple based out of apartments in New York City. One I went to was expensive but fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion