Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Where the Hookers At?

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Someone brought this up in another discussion and got me to think, where do hookers advertise now? Didn’t pretty much every website disappear for them to post on? Do they post on Tinder now?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

San Jose Gay I have no time for love, I’m just trying to give some women I know tips on how to market themselves.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

That’s right he loved to take pictures of them, or at least view pictures that other pathetic losers took them tried to get pathetic losers on here to look at them.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

I haven't seen an escort from an ad in 5 or 6 years so I don't have any experience with any of the following but I still read other forums and look at links, some are.,

skipthegames.com listcrawler.eu adultlook.com

Do a google search, there's a bunch of sites out there but once again I can't vouch for any of them.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Yeah I’ll stick to strip clubs once normal life finally resumes but I thought “damn all you used to see were escorts ads” and there were so many sites but that was 5 years ago and I haven’t seen one since.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

There are lots of them on the Sugaring sites. They just can't be as forward as they would like. They get your interest and immediately try to get the conversation offline.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

You should be loyal to TUSCL, where you can see "Personal Ads."

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

They took over in tinder and Snapchat now

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@TheeOSU you fuck I saw that screen bug and almost had it overlaid on my avatar LOL That's a great one

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement