tuscl

strip clubs nyc - need friends and help!

hey ladies! anyone know of any strip clubs in nyc where i dont need a social security card? i have my birth certificate and license. im new to this whole thing, if someone can help me get into a club thatd be great!

8 comments

• wiffle shwaffle
    4 years ago
    Are you in Shenanigans on Facebook? It's a very large stripper Facebook group that's hidden and private. If not, you might be able to find out more about NYC clubs on stripper web.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Why don’t you have a social security card? Are you legally present in this country, or are to trying to evade taxes or something worse?
    I wouldn’t ever hire anyone w/o a social security card, jes sayin
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Managers requiring social security cards actually isn’t standard. Texas clubs require them, but the more out of state I went, the less relevant it is. I still bring my social to clubs when walking in, but most don’t ask for care. They just take ID. The two Deja Vu clubs I’ve been in required it, but they may just be an exception because they are especially corporate. Cheetah Hallandale said on the phone to bring a social, but when I showed up they didn’t even look at it.

I’m not entirely sure what the NYC scene is like, but my guess is as long as you’re not trying out for a Sapphires or Ricks, it’s probably not needed. If you really wanna guess where it’s likely not needed, probably find a club with a lot of foreign dancers.

But the easiest thing to do is just call and ask about auditioning. If social security cards are important, they will most likely tell you before you even walk in the door .
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I know I’ve heard specifically that the Flashdancers chain will look the other way as far as documentation goes, so I doubt social security cards matter there.
  • Sweetestbby
    4 years ago
    ill check out that facebook page, thanks my love!

I lost my social during a move, and need a replacement card but during this pandemic its hard to reach a live person. If i have the multiple valid form of ID, i dont see why the social security card is required but hey i guess different clubs have different requirements.

I asked called ricks, hoops, and vivid and they said i didnt need a social and that my two forums of ID were valid to bring but when i got there they gave me the run around and said all clubs would most likely require your my physical card. Im gonna check out that facebook page though cause google is giving me the sme list of clubs and some arent even open.

How's are the clubs in texas though, im thinking about relocating. Thanks for your help guys!
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    NYC is different than a lot of other places. Some NYC clubs do indeed require a SS# because they have to cut you checks for your portion of CRs, which are often charged to credit cards. Hence they need your SS# in order to issue 1099s at the end of the year.

There are a few clubs that do hire Russian girls, but if memory serves that is normally done through an agency agreement which makes the "agent" responsible for verifying work eligibility. It works well for the clubs since they get a ton of hot Russian girls who have limited club options.

You might just need to visit the clubs in person to figure it out. The ones that only offer lapdances, where the guy pays you directly and not the club, are likely to be your better bet. Most of the Queens clubs are like that and I think that a couple of the Manhattan clubs are too. It probably wouldn't hurt to ask on stripperweb too as there is a notable Manhattan presence on there.

• nicespice
    4 years ago
    I get the impression Manhattan isn’t exactly the easiest at the moment, either getting on board to a club or making money at any rate. If you’re brand new to dancing, I’d probably suggest outer boroughs or Jersey. And keep an eye on whether business travel (or heck, even offices being used) has revived. My opinion is that the low-key locals-oriented clubs where you vibe well with customers and staff are the best bet at the moment anyways when riding out any craziness.

As far as Texas goes, not completely sure after covid. I’d say that the clubs are generally higher volume and faster paced. And there is more aggression there. The two ways to be the most successful there is either being a high volume extras and meeting the entitled Texan demands of what a “good” dance is, OR being in a higher end club with an all-or-nothing attitude and complete for big spenders. But idk how well the second one works now without the influx of business travelers. I’ll be visiting in a few weeks though, at least in central Texas so I can have a better update later if you want.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    4 years ago
    You won't be able to find that Facebook group if you search for it without already being in it. The admins don't allow new members who aren't vouched for by a current member. Definitely check out stripperweb. Use the search function and there will probably already be a thread about NYC club requirements.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion