Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Is Maps To Stripe Clubs Broken?

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

I tried to get da maps to da clubs and I got a red light selfie!!!

Dis look more like a flapperjack tiddy dan a map

What in da hell is going on Founders!

Replies (4)

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Map seems to be working just fine for me.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Where you went rong Mackie, is the stripe clubs are on the zebra website, you’re on the strip club website Your welcome Glad to help.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Wtf! I tried it again and dis burgler flipped me off!

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Are you clicking on the random photo next to the link on the homepage instead of the actual link?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement