Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Join da Mackie Movement

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

^^^ Let da farts rip because farts are fun!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Replies (5)

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

And smash dat likes buttonz

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•
Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Just dont start da Crazyjoe movelent and shit ur pantz

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

This looks like great fun!

What happened to that book about farting lot lizzards with flapper jack titties?

I know Juice likes playing the scratch offs - but fucking a farting lot lizzard in the ass is a bigger gamble.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^ I like your style! I never found da books like thos. We need to get a pannel of experts such as you and me together to write da smart bookz! Maxkie da authr

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement