Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Baby it's COLD outside!

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Half the country is in the deep freeze, it was 4 degrees here around 8AM. It's all the way up to 12 now.

So other than being up close and personal what better to warm up than this? I swear that if I had a nearby club with a roster like this I'd be broke in a week!

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Thanks for sharing that video. Those girls have great bodies. Very sexy seeing them on the runway in swimsuits.

Profile picture for rick_the_cheesestick
rick_the_cheesestick
•

Nothing a microwave and some marinara sauce won’t fix

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

I guess those chickies are too skinny for most of TUSCL.

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

The blonde at 10:20, I would suck a fart out of her ass.

Profile picture for bdirect
bdirect
•

the bad news, you will be lawn mowing about 50 days, the good news, the girls will be wearing shorts again

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Damn dude some those girls are fucking smoking hot. I was gonna pick some out but there were too many.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement