tuscl

Speaking of "FAT" girls...

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
If you like fat girls, don't look in here.
If you like thick girls, don't look in here.
If you like cellulite, don't look in here.
If you like big bellies, don't look in here.
If you like saggy titties, don't look in here.
If you like floppy titties, don't look in here.
If you like thunder thighs, don't look in here.

If your idea of hot sex is rolling a chick in flour to find the wet spot, don't look in here.

So now you have been warned, don't click this link!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZS6KP48…

12 comments

• shailynn
    4 years ago
    6s at best...

Yeah right!
  • Ulrik79
    4 years ago
    There were a couple of 9s. There was one girl with a real big ass though. I'd call here thick
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    that thick girl is fucking gorgeous!!!!
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    I like the one with big hair at 01:55. To each his own, but "thick" just ain't my thing.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Stacey Abrams missed her calling.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Those girls are hot! They have a little more than the usual models. The thick one was a beauty!

Finally a runway show I could enjoy - and wear my athletic shorts to!
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Your getting a like OSU for this shit whether you like it or not.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    want a way to defeat your sexual and food cravings for a few days: just imagine stacey abrams and cori bush engage with each other with strapons.

warning: if a filmed copy of those two should indeed exist watch at your self-peril. the side effects of viewing this material may include:

-violent protracting of stomach fluids
    -impotence
    -aversion to all foods
    -severe penis inversion, thus resulting in twat hanging over balls.

ayy that's waaycist - that's two AA ladies being made fun of. ok - substitute one of them with kathy bates. i'm pretty sure the potential side effects still apply.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    ^
    ^
    You see that rat? Little jony99 aka rummy rumdummoron dislked your comment because you didn't include rosie o'donnel. Lol

And an admission from me. I only watched the first couple minutes of the vid before i posted it, I didn't even know that thick one was in it. Ok some of you guys liked her but I think she was way out of place compared to the oters.
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    I'll take Miss 2:46, and I second misterorange's motion on Miss 1:55
    Miss 5:01 has nice bouncing boobies but walks like a cow
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    OSU,

well rose o could have been added to that mix but if you have 3 cows like that there's no fucking possible way you can fit them all into the same frame. shit even master cinematographers like kubrick and james cameron or the modern technological advances like CGI could pull that off.

yeah maybe i did offend that fucker by leaving off a couple of sows he thinks about while whacking off to the mirror while wearing a wig colored green and pink. oh i dunno maybe he should start jerking off to prettier images. that thick curvy one might be a good place to start.

but anyway jonny bon bon hates my guts. if i put 2+2=4 he would still click on dislike. in fact i'm going to try that.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    2+2=4
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion