tuscl

What Do You Listen To During The Work Day?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Usually in my car so I listen to satellite radio.

Howard Stern, although I get burned out at times and take a break - and if there’s a boring guest he’s interviewing I change the channel.

Rude Jude and the All-Out Show on Shade45 - he comes on at 4PM EST and he’s hilarious.

Channel new to me - 310 - Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Channel - plays only groups inducted into the Hall of Fame so all the music is good. You’ll hear Muddy Waters then Whitney Houston then the Cars it’s a nice mix.

80s on 8 / 1st wave (80s alternative) / Classic Rewind (rock of the 80s)

Yeah stuck in the 80s.

10 comments

• shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I have 5,000+ music files on my computer and burn my own CD's. I haven't had a radio turned on in over 10 years. So I only listen to what I like.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I hate monthly subscription fees, so no satellite radio for me. There are no decent rock and alternative stations left. Top 40 is mostly crap. I listen to "right wing hate speech" like El Rushbo, when he's on, a local talk guy Trey Radel, otherwise I bluetooth my cell and pick an album.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I plug in my six cable and I’m always on youtube on my phone when I’m driving. I like Joe Rogan not every guest just who I’m interested in. Howard stern interviews were great but seems they took them off YouTube. I still listen to old iPod and Anthony stuff w/Patrice O’Neal plus other NY based comics is some of the greatest radio ever.

I also listen to a lot of old interviews be it Larry King or Charlie Rose. I’ve been on some of this Cal Insider Epoch times interviews I don’t live in California but they are so great and really highlights a lot of the issues in government today. Like this one https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fFGRA-wztN…

Currently I’m listen to Sam Roberts and Jim Norton stuff, they seem to have a lot of guest that I’m interested in. And music ofcourse I got my playlist and when I’m driving I like to regionalize it. So for example out in the South I might go Allman brothers, Texas ZZ Top. Miami Beach New Wave 80’s, New York Old School rap etc. And then I have stuff I’m just hooked too at the moment like right now I can’t get over how good that TOTO song Georgie Peorgie is damn. Damn I keep playing it. And these guys are white? Coulda fooled me.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I work out of my home and I'm married. So I listen to my wife BITCH !
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    podcasts:
    hotboxing with mike tyson
    pat mcafee show
    showtime basketball
    couple of ex mobsters: michael franzese and sammny the bull gravano
    rick beato
    steve crowder
    salty cracker
    spittin chiclets
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Lil durk
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Margaritaville, channel 024 on Sirius/XM.
  • RTP
    4 years ago
    I listen to some talk news radio in the early am and then go to Sirius/XM. I am a big college football guy, so during the fall I listen to sports talk radio and the other times I listen to the 80's, classic rock and a little bit of country.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Depends on what's happening or where I'm headed, mostly on XM, often switch back and forth between old rock stations and country, like both Garth and 60s rock best, never listen to news or politics occasionally a comedy or sports station and always in the car never at home.
    Most often when I have passenger keeping me company, I will leave it in XM's The Bridge, low volume.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I haven’t been listening to anything since I’ve been working from home for almost a year. After reading Muddy’s post, I may start listening to some Opie and Anthony stuff - and I will also enjoy some Jim Norton. I forgot how much fun they were!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion