Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Founder: Stripper Photo issue

loper
loperVIP12574

just looking for a little human contact along the way

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

The cropping of the stripper photo thumbnails is so severe that it's hard to decide whether it's worth clicking on a given one. A minor complaint in the scheme of things, but I've got a lot of time on my hands right now.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for TJ Walker
TJ Walker
•

They're normal on portrait view but not on landscape.

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

Mine always shows in landscape mode. How do you change it?

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

If you've got a lot of time on your hands, it shouldn't be a problem to click on mystery photos.

Profile picture for 623
623
•

Much more annoying is the inability to read all the reviews of a day without clicking each one to open it then again to close it. I can’t even be bothered to read them now cause I can’t move them offline.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

I agree with photo comments; I preferred the format in which you could see the entire photo rather than a slice:

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Yes, that link still gets you to that view... I hope me posting it doesn't remind Founder to eliminate it.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement