Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A Revolt in the Organization!

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

The San Jose creep somehow found himself down under and while there and out for a walk his organization suddenly turned on him!

Viva la revolución!!! ^_^

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•
Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Thanks liljohny aka rumdum for your dislike, it proves that you read everything i post, Lol

Profile picture for mike710
mike710
•

The goat was a jilted over and caught him with another goat?

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Yeah one of his stripper grade hotties, aka the goat, didn't want his pants to come down. Lol

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Lol

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Come to think of it I thought I saw a goat running and hollering ANDALE'

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I never did trust that fucking goat. I have no idea why he was promoted over me to executive vice president

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement