Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Would you like your house to smell like Gwyneth Paltrow's vagina?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

It is much more popular than the one that smells like Roseanne Barr's ass.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Only if it was because I just got done sucking on Gwyneth Paltrow's vagina.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

What’s really crazy is that someone would be 57 pounds ($75) for a friggin candle.

W
wallanon
•

I'm going to vote possibly. It depends on what diet she's on. Either way I wouldn't set my living room on fire to do it...

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Can't deny you're a how when your vagina candle explodes.

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

I guess Gwyneth's pussy candle came.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

hoe not how

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Noticeable smell is generally not something I find desirable in either houses or vaginas.

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

how did brad pitt's dick survive insertion inside that tnt pussy for three years?

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Does it come in car scent tree form

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement