Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I COME TO YOU AS A REFUGEE! BANNED FROM STRIPPERWEB

THEWHITEKNIGHT

Camelot

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

ONCE AGAIN. I VENTURED TO THE HUSTLE HUT TO LIVE, FROLIC AND PROFESS MY LOVE FOR STELLAROSE. I WAS IMMIDIATELY BANNED.

WILL YOU ALL WELCOME ME NOW AND SERENADE ME AND THROW FLOWER PETALS AS I STROLL MY MERRY WAY BACK. FOUNDER OPEN YOUR GATES AT ONCE AND SOUND THE TRUMPETS, FOR IT IS THE RETURN OF THE KING!

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

TUSCL typically isn't a very welcoming board, especially for people that white knight for dancers or who come from stripperweb.

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

whodey, on that I agree with you

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

you're doing it rong. chackin fangers and bbq sauce, not rose petals and trumpets!

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

The white night is a whipped piece of shit. Get a life, for Goodness sake.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Looks like the serenading is going well.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Douche bag OP.

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

I will blast the trumpets sire! Cum in for confessions to confess your sins of blasphemy of going where evil.lurks on the stripperweb forum and ye sins shall be forgiven. Cum to my sermon this cumming Sunday. Here is some hilights from the past few sermons to sooth your soul my good brethren THEWHITENIGHT

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement