tuscl

LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP. THE ROAD TO DETROIT FROM CAMELOT. WOULD IT WORK!

Monday, January 4, 2021 8:50 PM
THE JOURNEY IS ARDOUS. BUT MY LOVE NINABAMBINA WHO HAILS FROM BANANANANAFOFIA INTENDS TO GET MARRIED SO I MUST RIDE IN TO STOP IT! 'TIS A FORCED MARRIAGE! My question is simply do you guys think it could work between me and her going from Camelot to Detroit. I just don't know, it's a many days ride, I have lost many squires along the way but the pigeon mail system really sucks, they always get lost. The whole thing seems like just one big pain in the ass but I AM IN LOVE! NOW GIDDYUP LLAMREI, RIDE! ONWARD!

9 comments

• RagingCeltik
    3 years ago
    What kind of drugs are you taking? They seem fun.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Would King Arthur venture to the end of the world for Guinevere? I would think so good knight. The difference is your going to have to make that commute everyday unless you want to move to Detroit and not even Sir Lancelot is brave enough to do that.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Maybe you could talk to her mom and trade some goats and chickens for her or you’re going to have to joust her new boyfriend for her hand. I’ll send you my old Atari with the “Joust” game so you can practice.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    [view link] Hope this helps White Knight, learn this song and serenade your love, it'll change her mind
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    A trusty steed is a requirement for a successful long distance knight and fair maiden relationship. But, our highways no longer allow equine traffic. I’m afraid you might not make the trip in time. Since you are posting here - you should make an open declaration of your love and intentions on this site. If the fairest of all maidens Nina, decides to accept your declaration, she will remain in a lady in waiting, and chaste, until your triumphant arrival.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ and if that doesn’t work you can just throw a sack over her head and kidnap her, like they did in medieval times.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Sir Shailynn of TUSCL is correct. I would avoid any mention about the size of your spear. Many knights exaggerate - and you don’t want to frighten Lady Nina.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Also a quick reminder there's no head at a round table.
  • THEWHITEKNIGHT
    3 years ago
    I WOULD LIKE TO BOW TO ALL MY FELLOW KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND! MY JOURNEY HAS BEGUN AS I SPEAK! AFTER ALL THE JOUSTING AND ALL THAT I INTEND TO BOW AT NINA'S FEET AND PRESENT HER WITH A CONEY! GOLLY I HOPE IT WORKS OUT! MANY PEASANT SLAVES WILL PERISH CARRYING ME THERE! UNFORTUNATE BUT THEY DIED IN THE NAME OF LOVE!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion