West Virginia Lawyer Tried to Trade Legal Services for Oral Sex with Stripper

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Friday, January 1, 2021 6:29 AM
You would think a lawyer would know not to get caught. [view link]

18 comments

• shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Most lawyers are not any smarter than the rest of us. They just learned the foreign language known as "Law".
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Nice to see a shady lawyer get screwed, and not in a good way!🤣
  • ilbbaicnl
    4 years ago
    Damn. I generally don't get too torqued about the ROBs. Cause like they say, a fool and his money will soon go their separate ways, one way or another. But that's seriously vindictive, that she's ruining the guy's livelihood, cause she can't play him into giving her legal services for nothing. Are there any photos of her? I sure as fuck want to recognize her so I can stay far away. What's next, are bolt-ons going to come with optional nipple-mics? Get that audio for blackmail or just vindictive doxing purposes? I don't think the strip club industry will last long with this kind of shit, with dancers and customers outing each other. I mean I get it that custies who think they should get anal fisting or something for $20 annoy the shit out of dancers. But if you're gonna be all trafficking victim cause somebody asks (fairly politely) for oral for $1500, you just shouldn't be dancing.
  • herbtcat
    4 years ago
    I no longer shocked to see lawyers getting busted for acts like this. Yes, you would think a lawyer would know not to do this, or at least know better than most how to not get caught. But I've seen too many lawyers who seem to think that they can flagrantly violate the law or professional conduct rules BECAUSE they are a lawyer, and therefore know how to get out of it better than anyone.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Hey people it’s West Virginia pay attention
  • TJ Walker
    4 years ago
    He needs to visit the brothel.
  • snowtime
    4 years ago
    I doubt this stripper is in the habit of giving out free lap dances. Not sure why she would expect him to provide her with his services for free. I suspect she might have been all in on the deal in the beginning and then discovered her “get out of jail free “ card. In addition to ruining his career, I suspect she will be looking for a big payday for “e sexual assault”. If the transaction had gone as the lawyer planned, I doubt it would have been the first time a client had traded sexual favors for legal services. Despite it being agains the ABA rules, I think this type of barter/exchange serves a purpose for those who might otherwise be unable to affirms legal services,
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Not sure what the problem was. Oral sex isn't really sex. Bill Clinton said so. It must be true. Actually, quite a few dancers see it that way to. I guess he had the misfortune to run into one that had a different view.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    "Hey people it’s West Virginia pay attention" You're right 25. It really sucks when your first cousin turns you in for that stuff.....😉🤣
  • OrangeClown
    4 years ago
    Why didn’t he just seek sex from his cousin, like most West Virginians do?
  • ilbbaicnl
    4 years ago
    How can you tell if a girl from West Virginia is a virgin? If she can run faster than her brothers.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Yea this doesn't make allot of sense.. There must be more to this story. I mean why would she expect him to represent him for free? Also, why her vindictiveness on the set up? All she has to do is say "no you pervert" and ignore the guy. Maybe there is a 3rd party involved in this situation that gains from it and orchestrated the "set-up" with her.
  • flappygilmore007
    4 years ago
    Jeez some people are so cheap... Just can loosen their grip on that buck.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    If he had just told her it was a favor and no charge she would have fucked his brains out.
  • dtek
    4 years ago
    Just read the transcript. Her side of the transcript reads like she had someone from law enforcement coach her on what to say to gain leverage over him. She was clearly setting him up with her repeated requests that he tell her exactly what she had to do while pretending not to know what he wanted. The guy was a moron for laying it all out in what amounted to an explicit solicitation of prostitution.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    I don't see a problem with bartering this way is two consenting adults agree. I never thought I would become more permissive on moral issues than the average person. My views are mostly the same but society seems to be going through a pendulum swing the other way on these things.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    I guess she wanted free representation. When she said she couldn’t pay and he’d take sex in exchange, she got pissed and set him up. I wonder how she would have reacted if he said cut my lawn for a year or two in exchange. Obviously, he should’ve just told her to take a fucking hike.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    It's funny that the government can have you work time off of a jail term by picking up trash on the freeway. That's basically barter to pay off jail time or a fine for people that can't afford to pay fines.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion