tuscl
Playhouse Lounge
​1205 US Route 130 N Burlington, NJ 08016

Yasmine

Whitetail00
Pennsylvania
Sunday, December 27, 2020 7:26 AM
I think Yasmine is pretty good looking, eye candy but a bit reserved during the dollar parade. She also has no reviews that I have seen. That alone speaks volumes to me that she is probably a yawn fest in the back. Can anyone comment either way on this?

27 comments

• Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Yasmine is the best!
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Yasmine is my bitch. Leave her alone!
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    if this yasmine looks just like the way jasmine bleeth does now you cal all have her. [view link]
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Oh man, why the fuck did I click on that? Ughhh.... Thanks rattdog.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    the trick after clicking onto that is don't look at the bad picture, look at the good one.
  • 1965jackstraw
    3 years ago
    I personally don’t find her attractive, with that said I read on another board that she is a dud in the rooms
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    MackTruck - Yasmine is my girl! She told me in VIP that I was the only one she did those things to!
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Yasmine said I have the biggest dick... 😁
  • Whitetail00
    3 years ago
    Dam I sure hope that I have the right name. I am almost certain she said her name was Yasmine. She is a shorter dancer, brownish hair, pretty face, full tits, not a spinner but not heavy either.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    ^ yep, dats my bitch... look but dont touch 😈
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Hands off Mr MackTruck! Now I know you are wrong - as she said she doesn’t do extras with other guys. She told me she never saw a dick as big as mine!
  • K
    3 years ago
    "She told me she never saw a dick as big as mine!" i think you are misquoting her "She told me she never saw a dick as big as me!" -fixed
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Thanks K! LOL! Yasmine is a good girl. Keep her away from MackTruck!
  • K
    3 years ago
    "Keep her away from MackTruck!" I will go and lock her down for a few hours.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Too late boy's, I got her locked down like da lot lizzards wit da flappwrjack tiddys! She says she love me and I have da bigwst dick!!! Suck it looser PL's 😂🤣😂😋😊
  • Og12345
    3 years ago
    Pretty sure Mack has never been to the PH.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    MackTruck is just playing around. He knows Yasmine is my girl! I’m getting her name inked on my ass cheeks to show her my commitment! She’s mine! Keep away from my girl!
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    ^^^ you wish. She is nice and cumfy in da sleepers of da shit truck
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Seems I have an audience of a dude watching me get lapperz 🤣🤣🤣 Somebody is jelly... hajaja
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    You can have her! I don’t care if have her in your shit truck - but sharing poultry is too much for me! She’s a whore!
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    ^^^ LMAO
  • Og12345
    3 years ago
    Get a room, boys.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’ll get a room. But Yasmine is still a whore! MackTruck can have her!
  • K
    3 years ago
    "But Yasmine is still a whore!" you say that like it is a bad thing
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    She shared chacken fangers with a shit truck driver who doesn’t wash his hands. She will be taking greasy shits and leaving skid marks all over the VIP room in her club! No need for lube when MackTruck barebacks her colon!
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Are you guys sure her name is Yasmine and not jazmin, tazmin, jazzmen, or gasmen?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Gasman is my name after I hit White Castle. But, I think it’s spelled Jizzmine
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion