tuscl

HK is closed? When will it reopen?

Wednesday, December 23, 2020 9:46 PM
Any word on when club HK will reopen?

22 comments

• TJ Walker
    4 years ago
    When Cali reopens. TJ was closed the same day as CA, I'm sure they followed suit.
  • elseif
    4 years ago
    Cali is so irritating.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    By all reports, the COVID pandemic is worse in Mexico and worst among poor, crowded, border cities like TJ and Juarez. I'm not sure you'd want to go to TJ right now. Maybe head out to Nevada. What kind of restrictions do they have?
  • Liwet
    4 years ago
    Why the hell would you go to Nevada?
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    I have my fingers crossed that it will be open soon. i miss enjoying my favorite club. at least the cascada hotel is open.
  • dtek
    4 years ago
    @Liwet @gammanu95 is probably referring to the brothels outside Carson City. But I think they're currently closed too. Even if they're not, they're hugely expensive. No comparison to TJ.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Honestly just hire a hooker in the US. Prices are low right now and girls are thirsty. Pretty sure they aren't running any stings during covid
  • elseif
    4 years ago
    Illegal is too risky for me; not that brave.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    TJ is still a viable mongering destination even with the border issues and HK's being officially closed. If you are not concerned about Covid crossing into TJ is merely an exercise of patience and persistance. Most people with a valid US passport can cross without any problem, though you might want to prepare a good reason for crossing (Doctor, Dentist appointment) and be ready to pay for a visitors visa. Though the Zona Norte bars are closed the hotels are opened and offer, albeit limited, companionship options. In the past while visiting TJ during the Christmas and New Years holidays, I estimated about 70-75% of the usual the BGs working, factoring in Covid and the uncertainty of income/health issues I would estimate there are around 40-50% of the usual BGs. Still plenty of selection though less than ideal and this may lead to prices being a little higher than usual, I would imagine $80-100 range will be standard.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    yes. my experience with hk girls.
  • Cristobal
    3 years ago
    According to HK's IG Page the club is still closed (assuming all the Zona Norte clubs are closed) though the Hotels are open. I thought the Zona Norte clubs would reopen in January 2021 but with each passing day and each "spike" in Covid cases in either Southern California or Tijuana the reopening is delayed. My speculation is the hotels will be forced to close if the Covid cases continue to increase, I am surprised the hotels were allowed to stay open.
  • TJ Walker
    3 years ago
    I hope not, the hotels & streets are full of girls today and more arriving on 1/15.
  • TJ Walker
    3 years ago
    Cali starts reopening today it won't be long until TJ follows.
  • TJ Walker
    3 years ago
    TJ and Baja state has improved from red to orange now. They can now open just need to pay some bribes cuz the officials are still not impressed by the numbers.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Are they even talking about vaccines in Mexico yet ?
  • Greanbeans
    3 years ago
    Just got a text from a friend that lives TJ. He heard HK and the rest of bars, will be opening Friday 2/5. Just in time for Super bowl.
  • Cristobal
    3 years ago
    @greanbeans if they are opening on February 5, 2021 they are keeping it pretty quiet, as of today nothing announced on their IG. Last month, the Mexican government announced the boarder is still closed until February 21, 2021. As mentioned before the bar is closed, the hotels are open and have moved the party to within the hotel and getting across the boarder is not difficult (Doctor or dentist appointment). I enjoy football (especially the Super Bowl) too much to want to be distracted by all the lovely señoritas walking around in almost nothing.
  • Kudabra
    3 years ago
    Expected to open mid to late March as tier may change to green soon. [view link]
  • SDMan619
    3 years ago
    Actually the clubs never closed. HK, Adelita, CC, and others had speakeasies. Just wanted to pass the info along the actual clubs/bars will be opened for normal business this Monday. See you there!
    3 years ago
    I get my second Pfizer shot later this week so I will see you in TJ in a two or three weeks.
  • Greanbeans
    3 years ago
    HK opened today. Enjoy!
  • PutaTester
    3 years ago
    One of my HK girls sent me a message (and a sexy video of her that I cannot share) saying that BT and HK clubs are open.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion