whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers

10 comments

• jacej
    4 years ago
    Which club was he at?
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Haven't seen the name of the club anywhere.
  • PutaTester
    4 years ago
    Fame has its drawbacks.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I'm not going to OUT the club. But I was in a club last week in Tampa. Customers, servers, dancers. No one was wearing a mask inside. I had forgotten how much I like seeing pretty girls smile. !!!
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    I was in 5 clubs in the Tampa area this past weekend, 3 in Tampa proper, and only one required masks be worn by the staff and dancers. That was Scores. The others didn't care much. One in Tampa wanted you to have one on you and the other didn't even ask. In Pasco and Pinellas, I didn't see many masks. Think one of the DJ's wore one but nobody else did.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Most club DJs need a muzzle instead of just a mask.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Whether or not he agrees. As a public figure he should be less careless
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Amazing that a public figure would not know how racist the covid flu has been.
    4 years ago
    The NFL fined others for less blatant acts. Several Raiders did a charity event here two myths ago with no masks and the fine was something like $500k
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Haskins claims it wasn't a strip club and says it was a "private event" to celebrate a friend's birthday. He was fined $40k for the violation which was slightly more than the $30k that each of the Raiders were fined for their charity event.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-news-dwayne…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion