tuscl

Hearsay Celebrity Strip Club Stories

Hell even if it ain't in a strip club. I remember a thread where we talked about seeing celebrities in the club, I'm talking more of the off hand stories you hear, that you really have no idea if they're true or not.

I was talking to a buddy who used to work security for a club called Penthouse (now called Executive club) on the West of Manhattan in Hell's Kitchen. Anyway he said two people stuck out he can remember. And not for nothing this is not the kind of guy to bullshit me or overhype stories, we have those people in our lives, he's not one of them so I actually do believe him.

My buddy thought Mark Sanchez (I know hardly a celebrity, but he did start for the Jets at one point) might've been a coke head because he would leave VIP's with his shirt off shaking and twitching. He was a hard partier when he was in NY so I could believe that one.

And this one caught me by surprise but Sting used to come in a lot. For in particular, one dime piece who he would leave VIP with a dog collar and leash around his neck. I got to admit that seemed kinda crazy to me. I grew up on The Police so I was definitely intrigued to hear Sting was into to some freaky shit but older solo career Sting doesn't seem like that sort of guy at all. He seems very regal maybe 70's, 80's Sting but just a few years ago? That's funny though.

I've had others whispered to me by dancers, but for the life of me I just can't recall it right now or there are a lot where they are these new hip hop types that I'm not even tracking who they are tbh. Y'all got anything juicy?

23 comments

• Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I don’t have any celebrity stories.

But I can definitely see Sting being into being dominated and being led around on a leash! He’s got some kinks in his closet. I know he’s been with his wife for a long time - but they must be a bit open.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I don't know who it was but 10+ year ago I was in the Columbia SC Platinum Plus in the evening. A guy in his 50's came in with 3 or 4 body guards. He resembled Vic Damone, grey hair, etc. They took 2 tables on a raised area of the club next to the Champagne rooms. A bunch of dancers joined them. After a short while the guy takes 30ish blonde with big fakes to one of the Champagne rooms. Her name was Linda. They were back there for only 30 minutes and then he and his entourage left the club. I was told that they left in a limousine.

I was also told the Brittany Spears once came in with a group while she was doing a concert in Columbia.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Saw Nick Nolte at the bar at Oasis in Atlanta. At the long-gone Gold Club, A-list celebrities were frequent.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    Saw Darryl Strawberry at the club where a current SD Padre was recently stabbed during the height of his baseball/partying career while he was with the Dodgers. He was hardly being a fly on the wall since he was trading in hundred dollar bills for singles and making it rain like crazy.

Around the same time a quarterback for Green Bay got injured I saw a guy that looked like him at a club in San Diego and asked him are you "Don Majkowski"? Of course he said No. I had just seen a report on the TV near the bar that said he was in town to be evaluated at Scripps Clinic and it included his picture.

An acquaintance of mine was working security on the night the current Padre got stabbed at Pacers but didn't get any details from him last time I saw him. I guess it's good he's keeping mum since the club is now being sued.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    Forgot to add, that injury to the no-name Majkowski, led to the rise of Brett Favre.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I sat in Club Fantasies and talked to Roger Clemens and Woody Harrelson for 45 minutes. The cast wrap party for the movie "kingpins" was held there. It coincided with my bachelor party. Everyone wanted to know the next day what we talked about, but sadly my first beer was 9:00 a.m. on the golf course and 20 beers 2 bottles of wine and shots left me with no memory of the evening after 10:00 p.m.; and if people hadn't told me I chatted with them, I, to this day would have zero knowledge that it ever occurred. Even almost 25 years later I still run into people who talk about that day (golf, lunch, beers, track, strip clubs) and their hangovers. The goal was to get me so drunk I passed out. Noble goal, but one of my quirks is that while I am technically "unconscious" I can still function on a base level so I can talk (I never slur), move, get dances, count money and remember nothing. Got home at 4:00 am without "passing out" lol.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    I love that movie Kingpins. I will stop and watch it every time it's on. I don't understand why Roger Clemens would be there. Don't remember him in the movie but maybe he was an extra and I didn't notice.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Roger Clemens had cameo roll as Skidmark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DN4jqyn…
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Shadow beat me to the punch. Its a Farrelly brothers movie and they are Rhode Islanders - Quahog (clam variety) are the foundation of stuffies, a Rhode Island specialty. Family guy.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    It's a good thing Roger had another career to fall back on besides acting.
  • Rod8432
    4 years ago
    As close as I've gotten - A few years ago at Pink Pony, a fav of mine told me she danced and VIP'd for Owen Wilson. Like in his movies, he's apparently a fun dude.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Ive seen it and girls told me about boxers and rappers who come in with stacks. Take pics. Then tip all the girls like $20 each and leave. Once on day shift mike Tyson tipped $100 each and arranged a private party with some Cubans.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    Forgot, I used to see Leslie O'Neal as a regular at a few clubs in SD. He didn't try to bring attention to himself but all the girls loved him for his generosity. He even paid for the funeral for a dancer that took her own life. He is a genuine good dude who was a bad ass defensive lineman.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Never in a strip club; been in the same bar / talked to Alice Cooper, Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, John Cougar, 3 Doors Down, Warren Sapp and several other NFL players / rock musicians but.... not a strip club. Biggest thrill was introducing myself and talking to Muhammad Ali back in the 80's.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "My buddy thought Mark Sanchez (I know hardly a celebrity, but he did start for the Jets at one point) "

That comment reminded me of an experience I had in a regular dance club with live bands outside of Cleveland around 30 years ago with possibly another former Jet.
    I went up to dance with some chick. I stuck a napkin in the top of my beer so nobody would take it or cough on it while I was away from the bar.

We get done dancing and upon returning there's a big guy sitting in my seat at the bar. I tap him on the shoulder and tell him that was my seat. He looks at me like he doesn't believe me and I tell him that beer with the napkin in it in front of him is mine and he says ok he'll move and I say cool because I sure didn't want a problem with him. He replies that he didn't want any problems either and walks away. I will never know for sure but I swear that big guy was Mark Gastineau!
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    I have had many stories about athletes, sports casters, singers, actors being seen in clubs. Most of these I have no problem with. The ones I tend to doubt are ones where a famous actress used to dance at a club.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    I once saw Danny Bonaduce. A dancer pointed him out to me. I didn't know who he was since I never watched The Partridge Family. He looked more like a douche than a duce.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    If anyone recalls Little House on the Prairie, I did go strip clubbing with Michael Landon once. To me really not a celebrity since he's a cousin, but he was a tv star. Interesting side note: except for Lucille Ball no one in history was on more covers of TV Guide.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Jackslash - there was a reality show on one of the MTV networks Breaking Bonaduce - that revolved around him and his life. It showed him to be primarily a douche.

After seeing that show, and it’s portrayal of Danny, I could easily see him going to strip clubs and getting very drunk - and using his previous fame to get dancers.

Maybe the show just portrayed him poorly?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Child stars seldom turn out ok when they get older and he is a prime example. Unless someone is old enough to have actually watched the show they wouldn't know that despite the star power of Shirley Jones and David Cassidy, he was by far the most popular star. Too much too soon for kids is simply bad for them.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Skibum609 after reading Little House on the Prairie - I was thinking one of the girls from the series may have turned out to be a dancer. That Nellie played that mean character so well - I was thinking of her in black leather dominating a few filthy old guys.

It’s pretty cool Michael Landon was a cousin. He is a true acting legend.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    He was actually a nice guy, although I only met him a few times. He just seemed "regular". To be fair we abused his fame in the club to get girls to our tables lol.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Weird thinking of him in a strip club when you consider his roles. Highway to heaven bonanza littlr house on the prairie...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion