tuscl

I’m either going to Tampa or Cocoa this week

Sunday, November 15, 2020 7:28 PM
Heads up. I am in Florida, I am debating.

19 comments

• SonofaPreacherMan
    4 years ago
    Don't forget to swing by Fort Worth on your way home. LoL
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    If you go to Cocoa we liked the Lido more than the rest of the clubs combined.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    Three clubs I went to in Tampa proper were jam packed on Friday-Sunday night. That was Penthouse, Scores and Thee Dollhouse. The clubs in Pasco and Pinellas were a little hit and miss as far as being busy.
  • shanny72
    4 years ago
    Oz was pretty amazing in a Sunday afternoon yesterday, with Diamond Dolls up the street completely dead
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Whats IRC in Cocoa Beach like these days?
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Let me know sweetheart >. :-)
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Penthouse was packed?!?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    After being a fan of the inner room for 35 years, my last trip last month was my last ever. Just a mediocre gentleman's club now. Lido was way better.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    I was looking at Oz, Scores, and Diamond Dolls. I love Penthouse but it’s always been slow every time I’ve gone there!
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    I went to Lido, it was slow with a lot of girls sitting around but I may have caught it at a bad time.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    Penthouse just reopened and is completely remodeled. It was packed on Friday night, especially after 10pm. The bar space is about 1/4 the amount of seating as it used to be and it's a more wide open design. Private is completely remodeled and is by the back bar. Not sure if it was the bar is a work in progress, but the cover was only $5.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    By the way, Diamond Dolls is a little slower than what I was used to seeing, especially during weekend days. I was the only customer on a Sunday around 4pm. Bare Assets was busy Saturday afternoon but slow on Sunday afternoon until around 3pm
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Wow I love penthouse! Awesome.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    What was the dance area like, I always hated their dance booths, and the dance prices and the mask situation?
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    The private area is a little cubby room without a door. They make the guy sign a waiver a couple minutes after you start. About 5 minutes before the end of the song, they come ask you if you want more time. Luckily you can hear them if you are having more fun than allowed.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Awesome, ty!
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    Sorry I missed you. I was out there about 10 days ago. Thinking about a trip out the weekend before Christmas because Florida is the most wide open place I've been to in traveling since May. Georgia was a close second
  • BAngus
    4 years ago
    Damn, I'm outta town until the beginning of next month 😭. How long are you here for?
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    Keep traveling, PSD one of these days we will be in the same spot and that will be nice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion