tuscl

Dead Republican wins election

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
- David Andahl, a North Dakota businessman and rancher, died October 5 after a battle with Covid-19. And about a month later, he appears to have been elected to the state House.

It seems that Republicans actually elect dead guys whereas Democrats just allow dead people to vote. LOL
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

9 comments

• founder
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Not the first time a dead guy won.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/electio…

• twentyfive
    β€’
    4 years ago
    ^ I know but it’s more fun to laugh at the politics than it is to fight constantly over the same stupid things
  • Papi_Chulo
    β€’
    4 years ago
    #DeadGuyLivesMatter
  • gammanu95
    β€’
    4 years ago
    I can think of dozens of dead Republicans who are a better choice than any living democrat party member.

I was going to ask Founder if it was not too early for the distress flag, but the attack on the election integrity has already begun, sobit is actually very appropriate.
  • founder
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Yep, it's simply the attack on the election that has done it for me.

Don't be surprised when marxist facists shut down this site.
  • gammanu95
    β€’
    4 years ago
    True, Founder will be sent before a Truth & Reconciliation Committee. Harris's brownshirts will confiscate his servers and immediately unmask myself, Papi, yahtzee, Mark and other wrong-thinkers.
    We will all come down with terminal cases of door-knock fever. Antifa will be given this site to correct all of the "dissenting propaganda" that has been posted here (what used to be called free speech). BLM scientists, with funding from China, will discover the cure for COVID a week or two after the inauguration.
    Anyone not Caucasian, Asian, or Cuban will be paid reparations with funding from the seizure and auction of Mar-a-lago, Fox News, EIB, et al.

See you guys in the education camps.
  • skibum609
    β€’
    4 years ago
    A dead republican is better than a living democratic (nazi) party member.
  • Papi_Chulo
    β€’
    4 years ago
    @gamannu

Hopefully we'll end up in the same reeducation camp so at least there's somebody there I know
  • Huntsman
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Well, at least the dead dude in No Dak probably won’t propose any bad laws.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion