tuscl

Fort Worth 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, November 3, 2020 6:07 AM
A man was shot when he refused to drive erratically through the parking lot of a Fort Worth strip club in the early hours of Sunday morning, police said.

At about 5 a.m., a group of men were in the parking lot of Pandora’s Men’s Club at 3929 Highway 157. Several men were encouraging another man to “hot rod” his car around the lot, Fort Worth police officer Buddy Calzada said.

When he refused, one of the men in the crowd pulled out a gun and shot into the car, hitting the driver. The driver was taken to a hospital where he was listed in critical, but stable, condition.

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    That's some serious peer pressure
  • PaulDrake
    4 years ago
    Weird
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    I've heard of some stupid reasons around strip club violence but this may be the dumbest.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Seems this club never made it to TUSCL - I didn't recognize the name - I looked at the list of clubs on TUSCL to see if there was another club w/ the same address but didn't find one - per Google the club is actually in Euless which is in the Forth Worth area
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    That explains it Papi. Everyone knows you risk your life going to any strip club that is not listed on TUSCL. For your own safety please stick to TUSCL listed clubs and always read reviews before going to the club. Otherwise you may be the next 2amer victim.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I wonder if there has ever been a 2PMer?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion