tuscl

Tuscan 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
TUCSON, Ariz. (KOLD News 13) - A man has died following a shooting incident at Ten’s Showclub on Speedway last night.

Police said 37-year-old Daniel Antonio Ortiz, died from gunshot wounds. Police responded to Ten’s Showclub on Speedway around midnight Saturday, where they found Ortiz inside.

TPD said surveillance footage shows a suspect getting out of a white, four-door sedan and momentarily falling before going inside the Showclub and firing a weapon. Ortiz was the only person struck by the fire and no other injuries were reported.

According to officials, the suspect was wearing a gray beanie, a green stripped polo, gray sweatpants, sunglasses, a surgical mask and blue latex gloves. The footage shows the suspect leaving the same vehicle police describe as a white, late 1990s-to-early 2000s four-door sedan with black wheels and a non-functioning drive side tail light. Police say the suspect headed east on Speedway Blvd.

Detectives are following up on leads and ask anyone with information call 911 or 88-CRIME.

3 comments

• mark94
    4 years ago
    You’d think, by now, every nightclub would have advanced video surveillance that was detailed enough to read a license plate.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Over 10 years ago before this club burned down, it was one of my favorite places when it was called TD’s East. Hot college girls and party girls were DTF OTC for part favors. I scored frequently whenever I stayed in Tucson, and not once did I feel unsafe at night. When TD’s burnt down I visited Tens and noticed the vibe changed. Girls were almost ghetto and not sure why it changed, but I never went back to this place after my one visit when it changed to Ten’s. Nothing but the law and the outlaw are out at that time of night.
  • Drunken Saguaro
    4 years ago
    Rumor on the street is a bouncer was targeted. Unknown if it was related to the club or something personal. They had cleaned their act up for a few years after a previous shooting. Hopefully this isn’t a new trend.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion