tuscl

Another shutdown coming?

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
It looks like we are starting to see some areas moving toward another round of likely shutdowns both in Europe and here in parts of the US. England just announced a nationwide lockdown for almost an entire month. ( https://www.foxnews.com/world/johnson-mo… ) I am afraid many areas of the US, possibly nationwide depending on who wins, will begin lockdowns after the elections. Honestly, I think the election is the only thing that has prevented harsher measures with the recent spikes.

What are you planning to do different both to prepare for and get through a potential second round of lockdowns?

Personally I have started stocking up on a few things for around the house but more importantly stocking up on possible OTC contacts. One thing I regretted during the first lock down was that I had cleared out a lot of dancers from my contacts around New Years when I got a new phone. Luckily I had kept a few numbers to hold me over but I would have liked to have had more variety to choose from.

8 comments

• Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I may just have my current SB just move in with me. I have curtailed a lot of spending lately and have increased my Line of Credit at the bank. If Biden wins, this a real threat.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Warrior15

Pics of the “Domestic Partner Ceremony” or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life.

A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

~ Mark Twain
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I plan to move in with @Warrior15 and his SB
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    For the time being, if the hospitals in an area are in danger of getting overran, then they need to lock it down to a certain extent to get thru that period; o/w we have to grind thru-it and let individuals take w/e personal precautions suit their situation best.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    I'm not doing anything different i won't hoard amd panic buy.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    That depends on which state you live in and who will be president in 2021. Do not forget that a failed election will result in a President Pelosi. If President Harris or Pelosi were to lock down the country, I fully expect to see states like Texas, Florida, and Georgia be announced as "Sanctuary States" for business owners and workers. Thank goodness I am already in one, and no longer in IL or LA.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Gammanu lucky you being in a state that puts business profits as a priority during a pandemic. Right?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion