tuscl

Anaheim 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, October 31, 2020 11:04 AM
A person opened fire inside an Anaheim strip club early Saturday and injured four people before fleeing, officials said. Anaheim police received a call about a shooting at the Sahara Theater at 1210 State College Blvd. just after 1:30 a.m., Sgt. Shane Carringer said. The shooter showed up in a car and started firing inside the club, where there were about 30 to 50 people, Carringer said. Four people—three men and one woman—were either shot or hit with some type of fragment, according to the sergeant. All suffered “moderate” injuries that were not life-threatening, Carringer said. Investigators are looking for a four-door sedan that’s either silver or maroon. Anyone with information can call the Anaheim Police Department at 714-765-1900.

6 comments

• TFP
    4 years ago
    Wow, how did those PLs explain THAT to their wives when they got home? So the club takes your temperature to make sure you don't have COVID, but doesn't frisk for weapons?
  • Sushix2000
    4 years ago
    It doesn't sound like the person was masquerading as a patron, like he literally pulled up and went in side and started shooting and then ran off.
  • occurious
    4 years ago
    Just saw this on the news, I just went there yesterday afternoon and wrote a review. First time back into a club since COVID. The building is a strip mall (no pun intended) with a 7-11 next door. They don't frisk you when you go in but reading the article I think it was more of a drive by, the front wall is really just the blacked out windows from whatever it was before so I bet he shot from the outside and the rounds went through to the inside. The area isn't exactly horrible, my guess is there were some gang members inside and a rival gang decided to send a message.
  • zodiacmouse
    4 years ago
    I went there once a few weeks back and was patted down, may just be whatever security was working at the time...
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    This is one of my favorite clubs. Not been back since the shutdowns but have had lots of good times here. Any word on motive?
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Checking articles on this, the LA Times seems almost more concerned about the club operating during the Corona pandemic than the shooting. Priorities you know.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion