tuscl

Midwest travelers

HarmonySlinks
Juss gonna jam out with my clam out
Wednesday, October 28, 2020 6:09 PM
I am on the hunt for some clubs that are dancer approved! I am coming from NE with another dancer. She cannot work at Beach Girls or Lumberyard in Des Moines, which I'm a little bummed about because I've always wanted to try it out there. I have been referred to Metlers in Minnesota, although I don't know if they are nude or not? I prefer nude.

5 comments

• nicespice
    4 years ago
    Idk too much about the Midwest aside from Hustlers in East St Louis and King of Diamonds near St Paul MN. I heard it’s been screwy at Hustlers and the other clubs with forcing dancers and customers outside (idk what they are dealing with now?). As for KoD it’s a VERY consistent but not a big money club. People who go there end up either loving or hating it usually. Idk whether they have restrictions.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ^And both those clubs have nudity .
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    I can't offer any help as to current midwest club conditions but I dont think des Moines is any good. I fucking hated working at lumberyard and the minx there.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    I just moved near this area and I am a travel dancer and I believe it’s a tie between the south and the Midwest for shittiest money in the club, with the Midwest having a slight edge.
  • AubreyDances
    4 years ago
    Best Midwest club is Night Trips hands down! Two locations OKC and Tulsa. They allow travel dancers. You have to work once every three months to avoid reaudituoning. Leavenworth Kansas has a good club called whispers. It has been a hot minute but it was a consistent money club. Platinum nights in okc would be a strong alternative. Sensations in Galena KS and Inola OK are ok money but they are ass backwards. They hold your money until the end of the night which I do not like.. the floor guy was strangely pimpish.. if he still works there I would avoid him! He likes more tips then what he is worth as a floor guy. if you ask what he provides that would be "protection" which I did not feel like I needed. The owner also had a strangely pimpish vibe.. just weird vibes at those two clubs. I would not go back. Sensations is not the only Oklahoma club that holds money. Godivas is another in Tulsa. But the staff is nice. The waitresses help sell drinks for you.. be friendly tip them well. Their loyalty is easily bought. They will tell you who will buy VIP drinks. They do the "drink hustle" thing. Which is ok but I prefer lap dances to selling drinks. But it is a consistent money club with a good Friday day shift and plenty of regular spenders. The hiring process is usually easy. If they let you audition it usually means your hired. Be prepared to work at clubs in Oklahoma. No licenses or background checks to work so usually you work after the audition.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion