tuscl

Messaging Old Favs Volume #4873

I was on the road a few months ago and in drivable distance of my old regular club, the Red Parrot. I was playing around on instagram when I saw the inbox, I'm an idiot when it comes to that stuff, I had all these unread messages in there. I look at one of them from a former CF (so I guess PF?) "Hey babe I wanna see you again" from like a year ago. So I think maybe she didn't just disappear she might be still dancing and tried reach out, one of the last times I saw her, her phone got stolen, crying on stage and making a big scene in the club so I never got her new number. This was a way to contact her again. Hell yeah. This was the girl if some of you remember that cut me off mileage wise after taking a break and blocked my ass on instagram originally. Then we made up a week later and it was back to normal but I had to move and I thought she stopped dancing anyway.

She was so fucking hot I don't mind going out of my way to get me some of that again. So I message her after a year "Hey are you still dancing? I got a ton of money I would love to spend you rn"

Instantly Blocked. Again. That's just my effect on women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzBOG-QW…

5 comments

• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Your penchant for drinking and texting precedes you 😀
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    *spend on you rn

And I’m this case it’s more drinking, clubbing and turning into a regular in lust little bitch. I was ready to drop 1K plus without blinking.
  • VanessaM
    4 years ago
    She has a new life now 😂
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "And I’m this case it’s more drinking, clubbing and turning into a regular in lust little bitch. I was ready to drop 1K plus without blinking."

LOL. With the turnover in this business I don't bother reaching out to old contacts. One year in the real word is several years in stripper time. Besides for me the fun is the new adventure waiting just around the corner, so I tend not to spend too much time looking in the rearview mirror anyway once my time with a girl has come to an end.

But with that said, if you really liked her that much, there was certainly no harm in taking a shot in the dark.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... She has a new life now ..."

My thoughts also - she probably has no-use for PLs at this point in time (if she even remembers who you are)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion