Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Happy endings affect decision making

TheOne&Only
TheOne&OnlyVIP354443

Last man standing.

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Right, I think we already knew this.

Not what the article is really about, but I'm not the only with his mind in the gutter.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for yankeez4lif
yankeez4lif
•

You're right, but your gutter mind is definitely correct.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Well, I know that I want to return to strip clubs if I had a "happy ending" the last time I was there.

W
wallanon
•

"If we can't control our in-built attraction to happy endings, then we can't trust our choices to serve our best interests."

Best unintentional hobby quote ever.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

^LOL. Immediate gratification, baby.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement