tuscl

Will be in Florida in December

Bharlem
Infamous V
Friday, October 16, 2020 9:33 AM
Hey there I’m looking to work while in Miami, any club suggestions? I’m 5’3 129lbs so clubs like The Office are out of the question. I’m no twerker! I do best in mixed clubs. Well as mixed as you can get in S.Florida

7 comments

• BAngus
    4 years ago
    Oh Papi! Your presence is requested in the VIP room! If you're spending some time in CFL on your way down let me know!
  • Bharlem
    4 years ago
    I’ll be in Jacksonville first
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I always like Cheetah Hallandale. I'd consider that a mixed club. And it's pretty busy. No VIP. But there is going to be an expectation of some pretty high mileage dances. I do have to admit I have not been there Post-covid though.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Jacksonville is where arickyboi puts on his 3 piece white suit to impress the bitches at dive bars. If you play your cards right you can squeeze $3000 over a few months to arrange an otc meeting.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    The only SoFlo “mixed club” that is AA friendly is Porthole in Pompano which is a dive but traditionally has had its following. Some of the corporate mixed clubs hire “some” AA girls but that could be anywhere from 1, to 3 or 4, in a shift with dozens of dancers – some of the mixed-club that hire “some” AA girls are: + Cheetah Hallandale + Tootsies + Scarlett’s + Deans Gold + Solid Gold (Pompano) These are clubs I’ve seen some AA girls – but these are popular clubs and seem harder to get hired AA or not – I think @Bharlem has the look to work at these clubs so it may be worth a shot. w.r.t. black SoFlo clubs – it seems to me the $$$ is not very good at them as it's my experience/observations that many of the custies at these clubs just like to hang out and not buy dances. I’d say Club Pink in Pompano is worth a shot (it's a black club but in the past it had a more mixed crowd on dayshift). The Body Club is a pretty-tiny black club but dances are just $5 typical of the Miami small black clubs – and even at $5 I’d say 3/4 of the cuties just hang and don’t buy any dances – as far as the small black clubs IMO The Body probably has the more consistent foot traffic – I think the dayshift is actually the better shift as there are older guys and sometimes some white-guys that go to get dances vs just hang like the younger guys at night.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... and even at $5 I’d say 3/4 of the cuties just hang and don’t buy any dances ..." ^ custies not cuties
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    The only Miami place I would even consider at this point is Scarlett’s, or e11even but from what I’ve heard it’s a pain in the butt to get accepted there. That and a lot of girls have to sit around for three hours to maybe get an audition? And only then. that would be more of when airplane traveling is back to pre-pandemic levels. In Key West (I believe Teasers?) I’ve heard about dancer housing being provided—for way cheaper than a hotel in that area would be. Would have to commit to a six day shift in a week though. That and am expensive license. West Palm Beach also requires a pricy license. But those are the two areas I’d be more likely to try if I wanted to go to that region.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion