tuscl

Excepted more

TheMasshole
Dude from Mass
I was out in PA visiting the friend to go fishing. Stopped by after a long day of catching fish and was longing for beer with a side a tits and ass. Its was easy to find of the highway. Parking lot is small but no potholes or fee to park. Walked in with mask on. They took my temp and asked for my ID. I'm no spring chicken with these grey hairs but i guess they were scanning them just in case if an outbreak of covid occurs so they can notify us. This used to bug me before but i guess it's fine now.

I walk inside, the bar is straight ahead. I ordered a beer and a shot of whisky. Total was $12. Not too bad. The shot was nice and cold and generous pour so i ordered a few that night. The stage was odd. Its higher up on what looks like a small runway. The dancers they had didn't do much other than dance around the pole, no big tricks, but lots of ass shaking. Lots of girls with tats. One particular girl had huge man made tits. Didn't catch her name. She had so mush random crap on her body i couldn't make sense to why she put it on there. There was crap like a cherry, the a cartoon character, satanic star and the bs goes on. She had a few face tats too. Not sure why management would hire her. Her tits were nice, ass was ok. I was waiting for another girl who i saw when i walked in. It was a blonde with a flower tat on her leg. I don't mind tats but they need make some type of sense. While i waited Ms.odd tats comes up ask if i would like a vip so i guess you can do this during covid in PA. I really wanted the blonde so i declined and offered a drink instead. She started calling me pathetic and walked away. I didn't let that ruin my night. I did meet the blonde. It was definitely had to hear her over the mask and music. Lots of rock is played in this club or at least tonight which i like. We did two rounds of vips. $150 each one and that's with tip. I don't recall how much one was exactly. Lots of two way touching and mask stayed on. I was not looking for extras since we are in a pandemic! But she hinted there can be if i paid $$$. I declined. By the end of the night $400 lighter in my wallet from vips, shots and tipping on stage. Not bad for PA

0 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion