Paradise coi

I herd a rumor that paradise showgirls might be opening Friday, not 100% sure so if anyone has mor intel let me know for sure! 🙏🏼

5 comments

• Cristobal
    4 years ago
    Unfortunately, they have not announced anything on their IG Page or their official website, they might be doing it on the down low.

Though to me Paradise Showgirls is a B Team Strip club, with high mileage dances and plenty of extras available in the VIP rooms with decent pricing, it might be worth the drive to see if the rumor is reality.

One thing to consider: what time of services might be available? Set your expectations accordingly.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    One of the more popular dancers from Paradise posted that Paradise is opening this Friday at 8pm (no closing time provided) and would be open Friday thru Sunday (for now).

She posted the club will be taking temperatures and require masks.

If you like B Team Strippers, high mileage dances, and extras in the VIP rooms (not sure about the pricing), you might find it worth the drive to the COI this weekend.
  • Cookie Monster 187
    4 years ago
    Yeah I seen vikki post it so I guess it’s a go!
  • sclvr5005
    4 years ago
    Paradise & the other COI clubs have been quietly opening at night the last few weeks. They are limiting where they post announcements about it to try and keep it on the downlow.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    It looks like Paradise's opening on the DL has been halted.

I hope PLs had fun there while it lasted.

I am not surprised by the closing, fyi, it seems clubs in the OC are still open.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion