tuscl

Have you ever ....

Lil Jayne Doe
Put alil Jayne in your life....
Saturday, October 10, 2020 5:26 PM
Hired a girl to serve drinks for poker night with the fellas or been to a party in which someone else hired one? Or even a sporting events get together with the fellas? If so, was she just dolled up nicely or topless? Did she do more than serve drinks? Did you tip extra on the side? If not, would you ever hire one or go to a party with a female there for that reason on guys night?

41 comments

• Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    I'd make your evening memorable ;)
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    In 1975 my best friend held a bachelor party for me the night before my wedding. He hired 2 girls that worked in a topless beer bar to serve drinks topless. At one point during the evening both of them cornered me in the bath room and asked if there was anything else that they could do for me. I declined.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Self control... that's respectable
  • Whitetails
    4 years ago
    We do a fantasy football draft every in a different city. It’s an auction draft so we hire a dancer to be an auctioneer. They typically get nude after while and do lap dances at the end of the night.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Can u stop trying to sell yourself on here already, Jesus Christ. Look at how many people answered on this shit or liked it. No one cares! Stop!
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^ Hahahahahaahah And you think anyone likes you??? 😂😂😂😂 Had to change your name to try and trick people into liking you or treating you differently? Where did I even try to sell anything on this thread.... did I say hire me for a party to serve drinks topless? Ummmm... no I didnt fuckstick, learn to read.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Also wavy babe.... there you go again say how much people dont like me yet here you are spending time and energy talking to me on my threads just to let me know you're there still watching and waiting xoxox
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Stupid bitch u posted this clear as day “I'd make your evening memorable ;)“ And no if I change my name my post and messages are still connected to it. So I was right on u being a bird. Last thing, idc if I’m liked, I don’t need validation from a site like u. Keep spamming your pics since no one irl cares, u need that validation. U need people like winex and pistola up your ass crack.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    U wanna be black so bad and failed. Look at your name for Fucks sake 😂 u white people mentally ill, be yourself.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Hahahahahaha my post didnt say have me host you fuck, nothing said hire me as in selling myself you are so fucking retarded. Responding to someone's comment still didbt say hire me, it was a response. Hahahah you changed your name , no fuxking shit ur dumb ass racists views are still connected to this new name, we all know this. It's funny you changed in to give yourself a new identity on here , you're so loud and proud but didnt i wanna hide behind the old name anymore due to how much displeasure it created. Looks like someone is sad he doesnt have men in his ass crack so he needs to try and bear up on a girl in a verbal pissing match... problem is my dick is bigger than yours so I'll forever be better than you and win this contest. Have fun seeing my post and photos wavy boy
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Hahahha clearly you know nothing about me or what my names meaning has anything to do with..... Such a hateful, moronic, simple minded sad boy you are 💋
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    U wanna be black and I’m black with a big dick. You’ll never be me. I’ll forever win.bye Ps I’m the same nigga with the same views I ain’t changing for shit. If u hate me getting in your culture culture thirsty ass then block me 😂
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Culture vulture* Look up the definition that’s what u are and icey loco your wetback brother
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    1st off again uve explained if you wanna dis me.... say it correctly the 1st time.... Your **** (lemme fix my dumbass typing skills) I'm gonna try this dis again loses its attempt to cause any woaaahhhhh factors when I'm like... Wait what is he saying.... Oh new comment.... got it that's what he meant ..... wait what did he say before the mess up to go along with the dis.... nah I'm not gonna look back, if it was that good I'd remeber it. Hahah Hahah any guy who has to yell as loud as you about his big dick is packing way less son... way less, you trying to convince us of that just about as much as you are trying to convince us that you dislike me 🤣 It's okay wavybre I know it's tough being you, just learn to shut up and people just may tolerate you xo
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Im not here to be tolerated. I spread awareness about my black brothers and sisters being killed and to post strip club reviews that’s it. I do like trolling your maga friends too. U fuck black men but are in a kkklan, you’re the type of white person we in the black community hate. That’s why I don’t fuck with these quiet ass coons on here too. If u hated me so much you’d block, I don’t hate no one online. Once I’m off this site y’all don’t matter, y’all really don’t matter when I’m on here. Me getting y’all mad and responding to bs I spew out my ass is funny tho 😂
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Hahahah hahahahahaha Youre such a dumb hoe, your so angry about everything all the time. You're talk is weak, your black pride is even weaker, you are the type of person who ruins it for those who are trying to make real change .... You are here to post bullshit, lie, troll act like a man.... yes I said act, but your performance is horrible so we all see the angry little boy instead of and I forgot to brag about your shoes, like that makes you something.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Everyone on here that meets me says I’m a great guy. Only u maga fags hate that I speak up on social issues I actually march for. I still be in the hood most of my time and I see this shit that’s on the news all the time and I go through it too so why wouldn’t I talk about my experiences? U and your kkkrew getting so mad about it is what’s funny to me. Y’all can ignore but y’all comment and I troll y’all mad asses and it works everytime 😂 U are weak I wish u tell these black men u fuck how u really feel. You’re no different than these racist crackas on here fucking these black women in the clubs. If you don’t have diamonds in your mouth don’t speak to me no more. Tired of arguing with u trailer trash hicks... yes I have diamonds for teeth and a nice sneaker collection... get ya money up not ya funny up! Bye stop talking to me now.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Hahaha fucktard your on my thread ... go play on some train tracks already. You are racist to the fullest and now also bashing people who are gay. Your words are disgusting, and I will talk when , where and how I want, no man like yourself will decide what I do, where I'll do it and how ill do it. You can be sure of that , please go choke on one of your bedazzled sequins you gluegunned to your teeth homie.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    How imma bash gay people when I live in Atlanta and I’m friends with a lot of gay people. All u had to do was apologize for how u came at me calling me names I’m not but nah u still wanna be a bird, and for what?
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    And nah this my thread now and I made it hot. This shit was dead without me
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    You said the word fags above.... you say your allowed to say the n word bc ur black so are gay and that's why you are allowed to say the word fag? Lol please hunnie I do not apologize ever for standing up to bullshit and those who spew it. You played a game and lost, you dont know when to stop and make matters worse in the process, its highly alarming and toxic how you act.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Hahaha so now you wanna be lil Jayne doe and claim this is your thread , smart move in your part with another name switch, this one may get you some respect and likes that you are searching so hard here to find... dont ruin it with that racist crap you pull
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Nigga there was no game and u lost my business because of it. U actually played ya self. I can say nigga all day because I’m black yes, u mad? U wanna day it too? Try it and I’ll send this 1500 to 63rd.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Niggas dislike my post all day idc about that lol I don’t need love on here, the hood love me! What don’t u understand about that?! U can never go outside In a black community and say nigga loud like me and that’s why u mad. U wanna be black so bad u using slang from 2004. U wanna be lil Wayne so bad! Cut the shit! Why not just call yourself Jane doe white girl! Be yourself don’t try to be what ur not!
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Hahahah so many threats and so you just admitted you can say it bc ur black so therefore you say fag because you are also gay and its allowed.... I didnt loose your business I walked away from you, i removed you, you've still been trying to want to send me money it's all over the board and my photos.... declined..... declined ..... declined..... nove on boo. You may wanna keep that group of brothers for yourself since you are starting to really let us know who you are. You can stare at your shoes you love so much as you're bent over ;)
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    No u publicly call me a scammer over 30 bucks. Is that all you’re worth? U really got mad over 30 bucks on some sucka shit
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahha If the hood love you and you love it so much stay there and dont run away when theres a drive by coming down the road and see how much the hood loves you and how quick you try and run from the hood you love so much.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    U love bringing up my shoes. U jealous u, your nigga, and kids ain’t got them? Lol some of them I got when I went to Chicago for all star weekend. Yeah I know u can’t do cool shit like that, I’m Sorry. I forgot u trump supporters are broke bois.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    There was a shooting at the corner store when I was getting shit for my grandma last week. I’m So used to it I didn’t even move, didn’t flinch. Same as when I go to Chicago I’m the west and south side. Stop watching movies and being a broke racist fuck and go actually talk to people.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Hahaha never said that was my worth boo. I called you out for your lame ass game of talking yourself up how you did thinking I'd be starry eyed and just give you a pass on your word thatd ur good for it. Your word means nada, I felt that from the moment you played that card hence why I didnt add you. Now you are trying to spin things and make things seem different and making get all ahhhhh hes saying I'm not worth more blah blah .... you're game is week. Your talk is cheap and you make it so easy to laugh boo. Thanks for the support of my snapchat you are really doing a bang up job here xoxox
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Ur a racist that fucks black men cause u have a fetish. Ya coochie wack as hell.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    This hoe a clown 😂 #treated And if u don’t know treated u ain’t from illionois! Wack bitch peace. ✌🏾
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Hahahaha 1. When did I ever say I was or wasnt trump support you dumb fuck .... you are the biggest racists ever... sad black boy. For a little boy who cried when I made comments about his mama you sure like to talk about ppls family members... my kids dont need ridiculous shoes to make themselves feel cool, important or like they have status, their worth is far greater than the cost of shoes they walk in. You are so sad, the more I mention how sad you truly are as a human the more personal you come after me, it shows I'm hitting a soft spot boo... Like I said stay in the hood.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    It’s all love, I know who u support and the validation you’re seeking. God bless
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Seen the rain??? I wanna know, have youuuu everrr seeeen the raaaaain
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    No I would never do that’s
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I have but they were there to serve drinks and food. They had on sexy outfits but it wasn't anything sexual. It was just having hot waitresses.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I’ve never hired one for the purpose you describe. I’ve been to a few parties where they had hired dancers for entertainment. I’ve only partaken a few times - as some of the entertainers were simply not attractive to me at all. As I’m one who enjoys filthy whores - that’s setting the bar very low. I’ve tipped the girls after each time I used them. I’ve been cordial with the girls before and after fucking - but while fucking I pound them hard - and make sure it feels good for me. I’m sure Jayne would be an incredible entertainer - if there was a group of horny drinking guys - to keep hard. However, I’d enjoy a private session with her a bit more...
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    And just like that cashmans word have me ready for a pounding right this second 😘
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    You are one of those women who I get instantly hard thinking of. That’s for a different Jayne discussion.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    😏
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion