tuscl

Why is trump hiding his last negative test

WavvyCain
Degenerate gambler and virgin
Saturday, October 10, 2020 11:22 AM
I don’t get it, it’s been on cnn for the last week maybe, they’ve interviewed his staff, and trump was asked on Fox News. It’s that hard to share when your last negative test was? What’s the big secret? Then he is currently having a kkklan rally right now. He really has his supporters drinking that Jim Jones kool aid. This is bad, we need a change fast. He’s a bad president but a even more shit human.

7 comments

• Richard_Head
    4 years ago
    He doesn’t care who he infects. He needs to win the election so that he stays out of jail.
  • JerseyJack
    4 years ago
    Because it would reveal that a) he doesn't get tested regularly or nearly as often as he claims, and/or b) that he knew he was positive going into the debate.
  • PutaTester
    4 years ago
    Turnip says it isn't a big deal as to when his last negative test was taken. His doctor says it is of no importance. Except that...if he knew he was infected before the debate, is it possible that he was trying to infect Biden? Since Biden is out of office, would he have access to the same treatment as the Turnip? And knowing that he was infected and did not disclose it, would that be considered a criminal act? Good thing Biden wears that mask, but it might not protect him from being rubbed in the face with a nerve agent that Turnip acquired from is buddy that practices the same kind of politics.
  • sexualchoc
    4 years ago
    We all know the man's a moron, a racist, and everything else that's negative about real unity! He doesn't wanna show "'weakness" to his cult by admitting a negative test!
  • Longneck
    4 years ago
    He's hiding it because it's still positive! He's the type MF that has sex with his wife when he knows that the hooker he raw dawgs just told him that she has chlamydia. What's worse is he'd divorce his wife afterwards and sue claiming damages from her giving it to him. #sumbag
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I hate to disrupt a good conspiracy theory, but .... [view link]
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Winex you woulda definitely died if Jim Jones told u to drink that shit. Clearly says “by his physician” no one believes that. That’s like me needing my homeboy to back my story when my girl ask where I was at last night. Go outside and experience life winex, clear as day you don’t and are easily fooled. No I didn’t read article Because Trump is an idiot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion