tuscl

COI girls moving to TJs in Stanton

aham5
I've got a bad feeling about this.
Tuesday, September 15, 2020 7:25 PM
I've been seeing the SR COI girls now putting on their Instagram that they are working in Stanton at TJs. Wonder if it will be COI level mileage?

4 comments

• pistola
    4 years ago
    The COI ladies are an underrated American treasure.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Interesting to me because back in the early 80's I owned a home in Stanton that Google says is 1.8 miles from TJ's. I remember it being a small clean place but that is all I can remember about it.
  • WillMunny
    4 years ago
    Orange County seems to have gone out of their way to let Disneyland (or Disney-adjacent revenue operations) open back up, so it's not that surprising to hear the clubs are following that trend. Will be interesting to see how things play out longer term - though not all they once were, I can't envision the COI clubs being wiped out entirely the way Follies seems to have been.
  • latinalover69
    4 years ago
    I have been to TJs twice in the last 2 months. Only thing open back then. Smallish club no frills good stage $30 per nude dance if i remember. Surprisingly a few really hot dancers. Not an extras club but YMWV. Was hoping there was more on the menu but during covid this was good enough. I like Sunshine the best. Hot Latina with large natural breasts. She gave me her Insta 1st night and I followed her. Check out the TJs Dancer instagram page many girls post there. Also joined her onlyfans page but she is lazy on posting new content. Highly recommend this club in the age of the rona. When things open up again who knows?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion