tuscl

Cardi B Interviews Biden, Hilarious Roasting Ensues

pistola
Keepin' it πŸ’―
https://youtu.be/5irRnP6mPBo

Brrrt.

So many good lines here....

Funniest thing is Mrs. WAP saw the video and responded with a now-deleted tweet that β€˜She knows more about politics than these two because she pays more in taxes.’ Dafuq?

10 comments

• gammanu95
    β€’
    4 years ago
    I saw the video for the first time yesterday, after reading the article about the toy store employee who played it over their speakers.

It was disgusting on so many levels. What sort of ignorant, depraved mind would want to write, perform, dance, film, edit, produce, release, and market such garbage? There is not one single redeeming piece of that steaming pile of shit single. That's just the perfect audience for slow Joe.
  • pistola
    β€’
    4 years ago
    I guess her WAP is now open for business, read this AM she is filing for divorce.

Brrt
  • twentyfive
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Trump looked real sharp at last nights town hall LOL
  • pistola
    β€’
    4 years ago
    1. Post had nothing to do with Trump. Is very off topic. And dont try to compare it to your post about 9-11 where i saluted thre NYPD.
    2. I dont care for Trump. I like the crazy left even less. Like once said on here, Trump will pass the Anti American radicals will not.

Lets hope Biden makes it through a debate without shitting himself.

Now then, any thoughts on the vid?

Prolly not.
  • twentyfive
    β€’
    4 years ago
    ^ So I'm guessing you didn't like my commentary I thought it was sorta relevant but it's your thread your rules
    It just depends on who's ox gets gored
  • pistola
    β€’
    4 years ago
    ^Didnt mind it, just seemed left field is all.
  • Icey
    β€’
    4 years ago
    I like the interview. Shr raised normal people's concerns
  • Papi_Chulo
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Cardi B is semi-illiterate, foul-mouthed, and about the worst example for young-girls to see or emulate (unless one wants their daughter to grow up to be an illiterate foul-mouthed hoodrat)
  • Icey
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Papi chulo I agree but she's a star and a role model unfortunately.
  • gammanu95
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Papi's right. The same ghetto culture that spawned Cardi B has also given us the dead criminals (good riddance) Trayvon Martin, George Floyd, Michael Brown, Ray Brooks, et al, and the looters who claim to be "protesting". Shit on all of them. This is the democrat base that will vote for Biden.

Hell, that base makes any Trump voter look good by comparison.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion