20 comments

• winex
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    More people need to watch that video.
  • WavvyCain
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    U love posting these coons. Gtfoh with this bs. These black people donā€™t represent us and White people love them cause they are weak. Fuck that nigga
  • pistola
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    ^He is neither weak nor a coon and by calling people coons youā€™re using a racial slur. He understands how the black people are mentally kept on the plantation through the black woman and are trained to use the victim card by politicians and groups like the BLM - you seem like an exemplary example. You probably donā€™t know what The First Step Act is or what the initials and HBCU mean or stand for why Iā€™m even saying HBCU, but you probably know all about LeBronā€™s twitter account. You should wipe your bias, open yours ears, and listen to what ā€˜coonsā€™ like this are really saying, then make up your mind. And like this coon said in another video ā€˜if you need someone else to tell you that your life matters, then you ainā€™t shit to begin with.ā€™
  • Tetradon
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    Wavey, stop posting anti-black slurs, you racist. Black people are entitled to have their own opinions just like white people. You need sensitivity training.
  • skibum609
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    Breh is an impotent pussy and nothing more. No job, no money, no brain, no life ......loser.
  • winex
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    @BrehNamedWavey, itā€™s a shame that you are incapable of learning. If that werenā€™t the case, you could learn a lot from people like the guy in this video, Walter Williams or Thomas Sewell, or NickyFree on these forums.
  • WavvyCain
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    Lol u want me to learn from a coon and a bunch of white guys that still donā€™t see a problem with black men dying from the police? Fuckouttahere
  • WavvyCain
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    White people love when we fight back, yā€™all want us silent and to cooperate with whatever u say. Those days are done and over, people are fed up. Lol dude really telling me to not say nigga when he says the shit all day I bet but adds the ER at the end of it šŸ˜‚ yā€™all trump supporters retarded. I donā€™t listen to weak ass niggas tho he donā€™t speak for us at all. He is a sheep, a coon.
  • WavvyCain
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    White people donā€™t love when we fight back* my bad idk why I said yā€™all love it cause yā€™all hate it. Thatā€™s why yā€™all so mad now. Change gonna come sooner or later and I hope some police die in the process. I have cops in my family I donā€™t even talk to. Once u put that badge on youā€™re one of them.
  • winex
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    @BrehNamedWavey - here is a link to Walter William's website :

http://walterewilliams.com/

Here are his books on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Walter-E.-Williamā€¦

I would strongly recommend that you read "Race and economics"

Here is Thomas Sowell's website : http://www.tsowell.com/

Here are his books on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=thomas+sowellā€¦

I would strongly recommend "Discrimination and Disparities"

Both Walter Williams and Thomas Sowell happen to be black. They also happen to be brilliant.

• WavvyCain
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    Imma check it out just to see but Iā€™m sure Iā€™m not gonna agree with their weak ways.
  • winex
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    If you check them out with an open mind, you will learn a lot.
  • Cashman1234
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    That guy broke it down nicely. He is honest, and we need more honesty. That could have been a basic arrest, but it turned into a circus because of George Floyd.

Itā€™s sad the Floyd is becoming almost a hero - or symbol - of police brutality. The truth is that heā€™s not a hero - and he resisted officers orders - and he was a felon and drug addict. He was nothing close to someone to look up to!
  • WavvyCain
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    ^ This man ignorant, a life was lost. He clearly had some mental issues so why did dumbass think it was necessary to kneel on his neck for 9 minutes. Boy, Iā€™d love to see u die and people talk shit about u too. No one is perfect and no one deserves to die by police. Why donā€™t we see irate white men dying from the police?
  • WavvyCain
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    A white dude killed black people in a church and walked out without dying. If he was black and shot up a white church heā€™d be dead and thatā€™s facts.
  • pistola
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    Nobody rational is happy Mr. Floyd is dead. The reality was he was high as fuck with a fatal level of fentanyl in his blood. His lungs were 2-3x size of what they were supposed to be. The police should have left him on the ground and let him carry on until he got it out of his system, but thatā€™s also one gigantic mofo and it doesnā€™t help the police are getting filmed and screamed at while theyā€™re trying to wrangle a dude the size of Lebron. So it was bad policing, but that doesnā€™t mean police suck. Quite frankly, what they need is more training and a more rigorous program before they hit the streets. Defunding is just going to make it worse and increase black on black crime.

In life there are actions and consequences. Mr Floyd did not deserve to die, but his direct actions led to some unfortunate consequences.
  • Cashman1234
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    @Wavey if you read my comment, you wouldnā€™t make such erroneous posts.

George Floyd put himself in a bad position. He took illegal drugs, he was Covid positive, he didnā€™t comply with officers orders, and he resisted arrest.

Before that whole incident occurred - he was involved in criminal activity. He was no model citizen. He was not a contributing member of society.

Those are facts.

If he had mental health issues, he should never have taken illegal street drugs. Those drugs only exacerbate mental health issues.

He didnā€™t deserve to die. The officer who was on his neck was wrong.

But you seem to be focused on him being a martyr. Heā€™s not a martyr. Read about St Stephen to understand a true martyr.
  • Tetradon
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    Go away, Trucidos.
  • TrollBot-3345
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    Hello, TUSCL people. My name is TB3345 and my role here is to identify general douchebaggery to those (and especially newcomers or lurkers) that may be reading these forums.

#SYSTEM WARNING#

Yabba-Jabba

Yabba-Jabba is a relentless, mean-spirited troll who has had numerous, previous accounts over the years including Trucidos & VH_Kicks, both of which were removed and banned from this anything-goes forum due to an inordinate abundance of name calling and harassment. As this is an uncensored, free-speech forum, banning only occurs in the most extreme of cases and has only occured to 0.00015% of members so it takes a ā€˜specialā€™ kind of person to warrant banishment. Currently he (or she) may also be using the Dems_Rule alias as well. He (or she) appears mentally unstable and posts mainly political diatribe; these posts are not rational, coherent viewpoints, but merely posts attempting to trigger others for his (or her) own self-amusement. This person is also notorious for upvoting his (or her) own posts. TB3345 suggests not responding to anything this individual says and using the IGNORE feature. For those unaware of this feature, all one has to do is click the little circle with the slash through it and you may continue to enjoyably peruse the forum without the inane ramblings of this member.

Thank you in advance for using TUSCL.

#END SYSTEM WARNING#

TB3345 Out
  • pistola
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    I WIN !!! šŸ˜šŸ˜
    -
    Iā€™m sure the majority of Tuscl will accede to you winning whatever the fuck you think you won on a strip club forum if you promise to just. go. away.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion