• whodey
    4 years ago
    This isn't a bar
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    ^ Not with that attitude.
  • RockAllNight
    4 years ago
    Why don’t you just go to the bar and enjoy a few lap dances while you’re there?
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Sure. What's your email address? Give me your cell number, too, just in case. Reply below. No DMs.
  • Whdjam
    4 years ago
    330 601 2045
  • Whdjam
    4 years ago
    Exscape strip bar akron ohio
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Whdjam how damn dumb to you have to be to post your phone number and email on an international website like this. If those are actually your real info god help you with the amount of prank calls and emails you will get. There is likely no one even remotely affiliated with that club on this site.

As for the person you are looking for, please see the faq link at the bottom of the page.

"Do you know where [insert dancer name here] works now? She used to be at [insert club name here].
    No. Don't even ask this question."
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    omg this might be the most drunken pl "where is she" moment
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Whodey, you shouldn’t have spoken up. I was going to ask for a credit card number for processing fees.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    He is so desperate to find that stripper (aka his one true soulmate) that he will probably still give it to you.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Well if he posts it, I think that he will find that the fee ranges from nominal to exorbitant. He may be a bit surprised to find out how many times and in how many places the processing fees are charged.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    I will send you some pics of my big black British cock! Dont tell desertscrub, he will get jelly
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion