tuscl

San Antonio 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
SAN ANTONIO – A security guard shot at and wounded a man who fired a gun at a North Side strip club early Thursday morning, San Antonio police said.

The incident occurred around 3:15 a.m. at the XTC Cabaret in the 2020 block of Sable Lane, not far from Loop 410 and Wetmore Road.

According to police a fight broke out inside the strip club. That’s when, police said, security ushered everyone out of the building, but one of the men came back to the club with an AK-47 and began shooting.

Police said security fired back at the man, striking him in the torso and arm. He was taken to University Hospital for his injuries and is now facing charges. His name and age were not released.

Two employees at the club said the fight was between customers and a manager. They said they all ran in the back and hit the floor when the gunfire started.

Several other people were detained by police, but there have not been any other arrests yet, police said.

The San Antonio Police Department, the San Antonio Fire Department, and EMS all answered the call.

The investigation into the shooting is ongoing.

8 comments

• RockAllNight
    4 years ago
    That’s at least the 2nd shooting at a strip club this week. What is this world cumming to?
  • herbtcat
    4 years ago
    This type of stupidity creates a bigger risk of getting clubs shut down than any amount of extras.

The only gun a PL should bring to a club is the kind with a purple muzzle. And that needs to stay holstered until he's ready to take his shot in the VIP.

Ok, that's enough metaphors for today.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    Agree on the metaphor. If it's purple, it makes me think Barney the Dinosaur has a sore ass.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    How does a machine gun lose to a handgun? Wait, nevermind. Dude probably ran out of ammo.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    This will be the second SA strip club review in a row where I'll probably mention a gunfight that happened after a recent visit. It won't be the day after this time at least.

XTC isn't a great club by any standard, but it's been packed because it's the only one that was open for a while.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    This has been...what...the 3rd or 4th incident at this club within the past two years? Even being San Antonio, sheesh.

Every once in a while I’ll be in town and think “I wanna do a shift again for old times sake”...but then once again something happens at this club. 😅
  • dirtyburt
    4 years ago
    That's why I always leave early. Like my Father told me.
    "If you aren't in bed by 10:00 PM", come on home.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Some of the girls you'd wanna bang haven't even shown up by 10:00 PM.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion