Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

new dancers

venus candy

cam model, dancer xxx, Skype 660 515 4703

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

there are some hot dancers here at LUCKY LADY CABARET in sweet springs MO... sexy... plus we have truck parking...

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

I have reviewed this place. Hole in the wall, but I personally always have fun! I want to try out their dungeon room.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•
Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•
Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

"... dungeon room"

You have my attention.

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

"... dungeon room"" You have my attention."

Now YOU have mine...

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Rough reviews but if i was nearby I'd definitely check it out. Venus is easy on the eyes. ;-)

Profile picture for IfIGottaBeDamned
IfIGottaBeDamned
•

My all-time favorite TUSCL review is about this club: tuscl.net

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

^ I have never felt so conflicted reading a review in my life.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

@ ifigottA .... to fucking long to repeat ... lol. Holy shot and roflmao!

Profile picture for FishHawk
FishHawk
•

There used to be, maybe still are a number of these sketchy looking clubs along I-70. I stopped at one or two many years ago, think I missed this one. Maybe I was lucky, but they all seemed to have the same vibe.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

@fishhawk. That is the only sketchy one left on that route in MO. The others off of I-70 are college town strip clubs that are basically where you go to watch with minimal 2 way. Can’t even drink inside the clubs; have to go outside to get to attached bar.

Profile picture for FishHawk
FishHawk
•

@Nidan, yea I was back and forth between KC and St. Louis back in 2002 or there about. I left KC in 2006 for Oregon.

Profile picture for venus candy
venus candy
•

i dont blame you about the reviews to be a little conflicting.. its gotten better i hope people would say.. its still nice to have a place to congregate for adults besides a regular bar and grill.. we have private parties now and a dancer staff thats good...

Profile picture for FishHawk
FishHawk
•

@venus. If I was still in MO I would check it out.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

So, I’m thinking that I may be able to stop by at the end of the month.

Profile picture for lurkingdog
lurkingdog
•

I posted a recent review. Saw Erika and had a nice time. Did not go into the dungeon, however . . .

Profile picture for GEE LOVE
GEE LOVE
•

It's been a long time since there has been a discussion. This club, especially Venus Candy interests me. Hopefully you, Venus can give me a very good reason why I should visit this club. Explain the DUNGEON ROOM?

Profile picture for monty57
monty57
•

i have never been to lucky lady cabaret club. i would love to go just to see venus

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement