tuscl

new dancers

venus candy
cam model, dancer xxx, Skype 660 515 4703
there are some hot dancers here at LUCKY LADY CABARET in sweet springs MO... sexy... plus we have truck parking...

18 comments

• Nidan111
    4 years ago
    I have reviewed this place. Hole in the wall, but I personally always have fun! I want to try out their dungeon room.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    "... dungeon room"

You have my attention.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    "... dungeon room""
    You have my attention."

Now YOU have mine...
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Rough reviews but if i was nearby I'd definitely check it out.
    Venus is easy on the eyes. ;-)
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    4 years ago
    My all-time favorite TUSCL review is about this club: https://tuscl.net/review/79160/
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    ^ I have never felt so conflicted reading a review in my life.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    @ ifigottA .... to fucking long to repeat ... lol. Holy shot and roflmao!
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    There used to be, maybe still are a number of these sketchy looking clubs along I-70. I stopped at one or two many years ago, think I missed this one. Maybe I was lucky, but they all seemed to have the same vibe.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    @fishhawk. That is the only sketchy one left on that route in MO. The others off of I-70 are college town strip clubs that are basically where you go to watch with minimal 2 way. Can’t even drink inside the clubs; have to go outside to get to attached bar.
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    @Nidan, yea I was back and forth between KC and St. Louis back in 2002 or there about. I left KC in 2006 for Oregon.
  • venus candy
    4 years ago
    i dont blame you about the reviews to be a little conflicting.. its gotten better i hope people would say.. its still nice to have a place to congregate for adults besides a regular bar and grill.. we have private parties now and a dancer staff thats good...
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    @venus. If I was still in MO I would check it out.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    So, I’m thinking that I may be able to stop by at the end of the month.
  • lurkingdog
    4 years ago
    I posted a recent review. Saw Erika and had a nice time. Did not go into the dungeon, however . . .
  • GEE LOVE
    4 years ago
    It's been a long time since there has been a discussion. This club, especially Venus Candy interests me. Hopefully you, Venus can give me a very good reason why I should visit this club. Explain the DUNGEON ROOM?
  • monty57
    4 years ago
    i have never been to lucky lady cabaret club. i would love to go just to see venus
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion