tuscl

OT: What a douche

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Florida man fraudulently obtained $3.9 million in PPP loans and used some of it to buy Lamborghini, feds say

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch…

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I can only assume he's not the only one that has obtained fraudulent PPP loans for their personal benefit
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    I'm glad the PPP loan list was leaked despite desires of one party in Congress. The American people deserve oversight for our money. Some went to churches in a very clear first amendment violation
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I should have asked for more !
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    The problem for him will be when he applies for the debt forgiveness. He's gotta prove he spent a certain percentage on payroll. Otherwise he has to pay it back.

• TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    He’s also just stupid.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Doesn't he know that those funds were only intended for payroll expenses, strippers, hookers and alcohol.
    Sure the guidelines said it was for payroll but the government always assumes you will use at least 50% of any government funds for strippers, hookers and alcohol and that's why government programs are so expensive. Of course it was higher in the 80's when they also expected you to use an additional 25% for cocaine.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Were strip clubs closed in Miami when he got his Lamborghini? This guy is probably the type to piss away stacks of cash in a strip club to get attention.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion