tuscl

Best clubs to visit - northeast post covid recomendations

It's been a little while after Covid shutdown and there are some SC's places opening up recently in north east coast region (NY, NJ, PA, CT, RI, MD, DE, VA etc.). With no flying and vacations near future, it won't hurt to take a mini day road trip just for visiting a good SC.

Just wanted to get your get your feedback on where to visit for the best post COVID experience (if such a thing exist) in northeast region.

6 comments

• Locutusbrg
    4 years ago
    CT and RI nothing worth your time currently
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I wouldn’t go near NYC right now. Communists have taken over and gangbangers now run the city. I would turn and run now as fast as you fucking can.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Rhode Island Dolls in R.I. has been fucking awesome, but I haven't been since 11:00 p.m. on July 15 so wtf would i know. Health Inspector was in yesterday afternoon with some complaints. So assume an undercover visit at night and they get shut down.
  • chimera422
    4 years ago
    With yesterday’s new restrictions, many of the clubs that had reopened in PA will now be shut again.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Yeah PA is gonna get clobbered again with restrictions. Here’s to hoping they don’t shut down the liquor stores again.
  • aleccorbett
    4 years ago
    Penthouse in baltimore is open again but no lapdances and the dancers wear masks. I have no idea how good that can be.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion