tuscl

Atlanta sorta strip club closes down due to staff testing positive for COVID.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
ATLANTA, GA — An Atlanta strip club announced on Instagram Tuesday that it has shut down after a staff member tested positive for COVID-19. The Clermont Lounge first closed on March 18 due to the coronavirus pandemic, but reopened in June.

"Our first priority is to protect our staff and our patrons," said the venue in a statement.

The lounge said it's closing the bar and will have all staff members retested as soon as possible. It will reopen when it feels it is safe to do so.

8 comments

• goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Many of the strippers are high risk being over 60.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    That's a small club and on weekends one can barely walk inside it and hard to even find a space to stand - perhaps they were limiting the # of people during Corona but if they did there wouldn't be that many people bc of the small space.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Oh geez. I remember witnessing the talent when I first visited the Clermont, and those women definitely should not catch COVID if they want a life fuller than it already is.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Just for you desertscrub.

https://tuscl.net/listing.php?id=2453
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    The club is named in the second line of the post.
  • Garfield84
    4 years ago
    LOL. Those broads in Clermont Lounge are definitely high risk..LMAO
  • steve3000
    4 years ago
    I visited CL about a year ago while on a work trip. I went with a much younger female colleague. It was not the normal strip club experience by any means, but we had a good time. Part strip club, part dance club, part regular bar. About half the dancers were older, but the other half were typical. I recall getting a private dance from a particularly hot anime inspired dancer.

I'd definitely return and hope all are okay at CL.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Weirdest club I have ever seen.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion