tuscl

Cosby, Ferguson, and “Homosexualization” of Black Kids

joker44
In the wind
Sunday, June 28, 2020 12:22 PM
And now for something completely different. Crazy Christian extremest conspiracy theory. From The Friendly Atheist website, a TUSCL fav. [view link] "Perhaps eager to keep up with the trend of bizarre conspiracy theories from the Right, radical anti-gay activist Scott Lively — who recently said homosexuality is a bigger sin than slavery — lamented the so-called “homosexualization” of black youth. Somehow, Bill Cosby and the 2014 protests in Ferguson, Missouri came up as well in the comments made last Sunday during his “Breaking News Bible Study” program with co-host and pastor Richard May: “What does that mean when you’re walking around with your pants down like that?” Lively continued. “That comes from the prisons, and what that means is you have just raped someone. That’s how you crow that you have just committed sodomy on someone and you’re demonstrating that by your pants being down there. That’s what that means, so this homosexualization of the Black youth in that way was something that no one’s really talked about at all.” “Bill Cosby, he stood up,” Lively stated. “I don’t know that he was guilty of what he was convicted of, frankly,” he added. “I tend to believe him in all this, but he’s in prison now. He was taken down by 30-year-old charges just before Ferguson. … They went after Bill Cosby to silence him because the media would have gone to Bill Cosby — the conservative media if nobody else — would have gone to Bill Cosby if Ferguson had taken off the way they wanted it to. … Bill Cosby paid the price of being Bill Cosby I believe, and they got him out of the way before they did Ferguson and they had planned to do Ferguson in advance.” Good luck trying to make sense of all that (as if that’s possible). Needless to say, sagged pants isn’t code for homosexuality, Cosby allegedly assaulted dozens of women and was convicted on three counts of sexual assault, and these two guys are the last people who should be talking about every single one of these topics."

5 comments

• Eve
    4 years ago
    I did not need my pants to sag for the other kids to see how blatantly homo I was.
  • Member6532
    4 years ago
    I would assume sagging your pants has to due with just getting raped not that you just raped someone. Had a few people tell me sagging started in jail cause it hurt to have pants on above the belt after being raped. But sagging was started by skaters, fucking punks.
  • Member6532
    4 years ago
    Or elastic thing they have on pants in jail instead of a belt
  • Steve75
    4 years ago
    Sagging started in prison bc most prisons dont have clothes sizes, you get whatever size they give you. Prisoners are not allowed to have belts or strings to hold their pants up bc of the potential to use them for suicide. Oversized pants and shirts that were common in prison became copied as a fashion style in the street. (Remember 3XL and 4XL long white tshirts ???) No relation to rape
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Steve is correct.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion