tuscl

Midwest roadtrip

Saturday, June 27, 2020 7:07 AM
I got a few weeks off I was thinking on hitting St. Louis (ILL), KC, Minneapolis, and Milwaukee. I checked the reviews and fully understand we aren't exactly talking about strip club Nirvana here but I was wondering if anyone had anything else in particular to add from the discussion board. I'm kind of bummed though, one thing I don't talk about on here that much is how I like to intertwine baseball on these trips and that looks like it might be a no go this summer but I'm still off either way so I wanna get out there have at it.

23 comments

• Muddy
    4 years ago
    And tbh the original plan was to hit Florida but WTF happened this last week. That shit blew up on me. I was all giddy to kick it with Papi and 25 but nope. Dare I say I was even more excited for that than those Miami girls no homo.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @Muddy don’t worry this will end eventually and we’ll enjoy many years of clubbing in the future so let’s all be smart and protect ourselves so that the future is bright.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    You know what your right man as soon as I'm finished plowing this Domincan girl behind the dumpster I'll throw on my hazmat suit.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    full homo.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Oh wait I meant eve too does that any less gay?
  • silkypants
    4 years ago
    You are doing to drive past Detroit without stopping?
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Silky I will probably hit Detroit too but I’m more familiar with Detroit than the above places. I actually haven’t been to any of those yet.
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    It’s looks like he’ll be west of Detroit. But yeah If the trip is purely for mongering and one wants to be in that general area, might as well just go to Detroit.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    no. for I, too, am homo. two positives don't make a negative.
  • Techman
    4 years ago
    The Reds are playing baseball in Cincinnati. Let me know if you have an afternoon before a game.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    @Tech if I’m in Cincy man will do. I wasn’t planning on it because of the no strip clubs there but who knows And I figured I’d get just go Detroit lol, I’m gonna hit these other areas just to atleast check it out and say been there done that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I don't think it's worth it - yeah it sucks to not have much to do especially if you've been looking-forward to your time off - but there's no guarantee clubs will stay open, nor that they will not at least be scaled back (no dances); seems it's a day-to-day thing - so although you may be curious about checking out clubs you haven't been in, good chance you really won't be checking out how those clubs really are due to the state of things - could work out and it might be worth it, but seems like a risky proposition in terms of being able to have a good time.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Well I guess if you got nothing better to do, or anyone to do, like the rest of us. Thank God Eve is a homo....
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    @eve alright I was also planning to go to a wannabe sonny Crockett party with Rick Dugan now if that ain’t straight I don’t know what is @papi I’m just hoping your wrong
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    That Sonny Crocket party featured Elvis the alligator Dugan ain’t gonna show
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... @papi I’m just hoping your wrong ..." I know what you're saying - you won't know for sure unless you try - and may be better than just staying home trying to fill your time - it might not work out as well as during normal-times, but no guarantee you may not end-up having a good enough time.
  • Kcninja
    4 years ago
    All high mileage has seemed to disappear from the kansas city clubs.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    I've actually got Summer plane tix to Miami because flights were so cheap, but am thinking I'll cancel. There's a lot of hassle out there right now and I've got a lot of local options for fun.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Was thinking about East St. Louis, but again the Rona done gone and made all air travel look like a loser.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Muddy, if you do wind up in St Louis, DEFINITELY check out the Centreville AMPs. TOKYO SPA and all the 4 others right next to it. You will not regret!!! Those girls are fun and damn smoking hot! $200 spent there will supersede every strip club you have ever been to!
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Muddy, if Wise Guys strip club is open, $150 gets you some mighty fine Action.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    The difference between Wise Guys and Tokyo Spa is about 30 minutes and women who actually enjoy fucking you. Wise guys has beautiful girls, but they sell you 30 minutes of a more robotic fuck whereas Tokyo spa will sell you a full hour of fuckfest that appears to be genuine and very GFE/PSE.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    @Nidan Lol noted
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion