tuscl

A few questions aobut the Portland Oregon clubs opening

skinnywhiteboy
Washington
SO after a week delay in opening the clubs in Portland are now officially open. I live about 2 1/2 hours away but I'm thinking about making a road trip. Was just curious if anyone on here has stopped by any of the clubs since they've opened and if you wouldn't mind sharing what kind of extra restrictions are in place. things like are masks required (make it kind of hard to drink a beer if they are)? is bar seating allowed? Is stage seating allowed? I know bar staff are required to wear masks but are dancers required to on stage? Are they doing lap dances?

6 comments

• nicespice
    4 years ago
    Hmm, if nobody responds, I’d probably send a PM to Clackport. I believe he did a review of a club about a week ago?
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    A 100 miles farther south in Eug/Springfield at least 3 out of 5 clubs are open. Went to 2. At one no one but me had a mask, other club all staff and dancers on stage had one. Very few dancers, Lots of spacing of tables etc. Lap dances happening at both.

Not what you asked, but regional input. I bet PDX will vary by club. But ???
  • tdigital
    4 years ago
    The Mary's club instagram said they require masks for customers. I think Gov. Brown is going to require masks in public. I was going to wait a couple weeks before hitting up PDX. The lingerie modeling places are now open too. That might be worth checking out.
  • skinnywhiteboy
    4 years ago
    Yeah I've been looking around at a few clubs IG accounts and it looks like all the dancers are wearing masks and no stage seating. It's a 2+ hour drive for me to get to Portland so I'll probably do the same and just wait.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    So you are saying people have to walk up to the stage just to tip? Ugh I already know guys use every excuse under the sun not to give us money. Seems like it will be rough thanks for heads up.
  • crazyjoe
    4 years ago
    ^ sounds shitty
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion