tuscl

Sprayed a Stripper . . .

Disclaimer: I didn't think most posts were of the Dear Abby variety. This is just a post that tells a story. Feel free to comment or not.

I was at the club and it was rocking with extremely loud music. A dancer with a good body and face was approaching and I recognize her as being very high contact and pretty much her only concern seems to be making dollars. She asks wanna dance? I say sure. She is letting me grab whatever I want and she has her hand under my shorts. I'm getting very hard and I'm fully at attention. I keep buying dances. She just motions with her finger to continue, which I appreciate because you can't hear a word. She is really grabbing me full force at this point as well as rubbing herself against me.

I squeeze her just a little too hard. But, instead of backing off she gets even more physical. I sent the wrong signal! So, then I start pushing her away. What does she do? She pushes against me even harder and speeds up her stroking. I'm afraid too push her with too much force because I could send her flying. As I continue pushing her away from me with more force she responds by pressing against me with more force and her hand is moving at slip speed err warp speed. Super fast and I keep thinking she can't move any faster, but she does, unfortunately.

Boom! She feels the spray on her hand and backs off. Then spray shoots all the way to her face and hair. She's covered, her costume is covered on the front. It is a total mess. She starts screaming, but no one hears her. She gets security and management shows up as well. The music stops. Everyone in the club seems to be focused on us. Management wants to know why did I spray her? I explained the music is too loud and I was pushing her away. Then security asks her, he was pushing you away? She says Yes, but that is NO reason to do what he did! He owes me damages! I want $10 plus all the dances he owes me! Management are you willing to give her $10 plus all the dances? I say HELL NO! I didn't want to cum. I was pushing her away and she starts stroking me even faster and rubbing against me even harder. I wanted to buy more dances and she ruined it. Management asks her why didn't you back off when he was pushing you away? She says I didn't know that's what he wanted. Why didn't he tell me to stop? I say the damn music was too loud nobody even heard your screaming! Management says it is only $10. I say I owe her $60 for 12 dances that is more than fair in my mind. Management says $60 for table dances? I say Yes. He says that will be just fine. You are always welcome at Angels. This whole time the club, which was packed has shut down to watch the little drama play out.

I still bought and she still sold dances to me for years after that. But, it is a very sore subject with her so I learned keep quiet don't try and explain. Just move on.

10 comments

• jablake
    17 years ago

It's funny I never asked this particular dancer for her number even though I've done a lot of business with her. Actually a lot more compared to the dancers I would like to spend money on. She has tats and piercings, but I've asked other dancers with that "art" for their numbers. She is available for OTC at reasonable rates, but normally she doesn't enjoy sex. I got her to cum like one time and it wasn't worth it in that she had a bad attitude for over a month. I don't know if it was her cumming that was the problem or my insisting she accept at least some money.

She had a real hatred for a dancer that I considered a favorite. What was unusual about it was at the time I wasn't spending a dime on her. My favorite asked if she was stealing me from the other dancer. I replied we haven't done any business with her in awhile and I didn't even think she liked me as a customer or anything else for that matter. In the parking lot I thought they might come to blows. I told my favorite that isn't smart. That dancer is a lot stronger than you. She says but you were there! I said don't pull that shit again. The last thing I need is to be in the middle of some silly cat fight. And, she has some power so it's not like I could just restrain her without any effort. With you it takes nothing. It was a stressful situation and I was almost glad my favorite got out of the business. :(

• Jpac73
    17 years ago
    I am surprised she didn't ask for more money. I would think that was the whole point of trying her best to make you cum.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Hi Jpac73,

I think she was doing her best to insure future business from me. The dancers often are mistakenly doing more work thinking that is what I want. It is frustrating because they could just sit with me letting me feel them up and I would be much happier. So ideally they would do a lot less work and I could pay less.

At least on one occasion a dancer was so proud she got me off relatively fast she asked for a tip! :( She was very surprised that I didn't want to come--she couldn't really believe it. She wasn't a happy camper. She would have made more money taking it easier and I would have been much happier.

Most customers probably want the more aggressive dancing. I get some dancers complaining that I'm looking for a girlfriend. I have to explain, some understand-most don't, that I want a fantasy girlfriend experience. Again and again I hear why don't you just get a real girlfriend then? It is like they don't understand real relationships have costs that imo are not worth the benefits even slightly.

• jablake
    17 years ago

About the benefits not equally the costs I have had dancers offer to be my ho. Their reasoning is that then there is NO cost to me. In fact, they are a major financial benefit in more ways than one. I spend/waste less on dancers and I get good money from them. I speak of emotional costs and the reply is what you don't care about me? Then I usually explain that caring about them is one of costs! I don't think it is something that is easy to explain. Besides even if my girlfriend liked working as a ho it would be I think too much for me to handle.

• DougS
    17 years ago
    JaBlake: What, you mean she was asking you to be her pimp?
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I've experienced quite a few dancers that seem to have making you nut as their primary goal. I don't understand it. I can see where a dancer might want to find out how many dances you plan to get, and plan to make you cum during the last dance. That way they send you off with a smile on your face and thinking about looking her up the next time.

I personally don't like to do that in the club... mainly because I don't want to have a wetspot, or soiled undies.

The dancers that have been like that all seem to want to force the issue as soon as possible... thus losing money, in my mind.
  • jablake
    17 years ago

Pimp/partner/boyfriend . . . the money often isn't as important to the woman as it is to man.

My best friend was a pimp. Big, strong, mean, confident. That's just one avenue.

I was also supposedly mistaken for trying to be a pimp at least one time by a supposedly pissed dancer. The woman claimed to believe that I was after her money. Did she actually believe that? I don't know. I had NO interest in her money in *ANY* form or shape, but I did care about her. And, I didn't want to "save" her and I didn't want to be her boyfriend.

I hear over and over like a broken record that there are plenty of fish in sea. Yes, that is sort of true and probably extremely true for the typical joe. Only a few women have completely rocked my world. And, imo there is a huge difference between having my world rocked and merely having a lot of fun with a beautiful woman.

One woman who I will never forget. On a "date" she started to complain she wasn't my girlfriend and that it was her job to give me pleasure. I said then do your job and let me enjoy myself. There was a "chemical explosion" that I've never felt before or since. I stupidly asked if she'd drugged me. Her reply was that that wasn't normal, was it? She didn't want any money, but I insisted she at least take a little and buy something nice. I thought we were on great terms. I felt really close to her and it didn't matter if she was just acting. Next time I try and do business with her she says it is over as far as my paying her for anything. She wants to be treated like a girlfriend or left alone. We has a heated argument and I left angry. It hurt.

I see her 6 months later at a different club. She allows me to buy dances which was supposed to be over so I thought we get back to where we were. After buying a bunch of dances she says I bet you think we can go back and start new? I nodded yes. She says you can burn in hell. I sold you dances because I was really desperate, but things will never be right between us. I tried to talk to her and she was like just show me the money and you could feel how ice cold she was.

It really hurt. No one ever has made me feel like she did and she just turned so cold. You feel the hate from her. And, I really felt like just exploding, but instead I meekly walked away. I needed one thing and she need something else. I don't want to feel that level of emotion again. It was out of control almost and this is from an older guy. If I was younger, then I would have lost it completely. :(

• jablake
    17 years ago
    Hi DougS,

It seems like most of the guys I know just want cum quick with a dancer. They can't understand not wanting to; besides the mess. I point out then the pleasure lasts only a short time it is like so what? They seem to be looking primarily for release and for the "pressure" to thankfully be gone so they focus on other things.

So, it seems like I'm looking for extended pleasure and they are looking for a simple release. A relative used to yap some idiocy about just jacking off. I would reply shit if it was that easy I'd save a ton of money and avoid women completely. The relative would then claim to know that jacking off wasn't the solution. So then why did he repeatedly mention that nonsense if he knew it wasn't the solution?
  • arbeeguy
    17 years ago
    Dear JabLake,

I posted an empathy-lacking response on your other recent posting which concerned "empathy". Now I see I made a mistake. In this thread, I see you have feelings and sensitivity that IMHO are rare in men who go strip clubs. So I think it was wrong to say that all the empathy/feeling/sensitivity stuff was like the salt-and-pepper on the steak. If you are really interested in personal relationships inside Strip Clubs, more power to you. There are a thousand games going on at the same time in strip clubs. Different people have different needs and goals. So I kind-of apologize for my harsh comment on the Empathy thread, and I have new respect for your integrity. I will look forward to reading future posts by you to understand where you are coming from, because I am always willing and ready to learn.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Hi arbeeguy,

My problem is I'm really not cut out to be a boyfriend. I don't want children. I probably couldn't handle my girlfriend working in a club. I don't know-I think I'd be way too insecure to have her being felt by other men with or without money being involved. The fear of being dumped after a year or years is too much for me. I'd rather try and keep the emotions at a very reduced level. The money helps in that respect a lot. A dancer that I like decides to move on and I say well that's the end of a very nice business relationship and besides she was just selling me a good fantasy. If it was a girlfriend that was moving on, then BOOM I'd probably be going off the deep end. I've experienced that pain and it was incredible and I don't think regular people feel the pain that intensely or they wouldn't go back to face the same misery yet again.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion